Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Garrett-6

My Gaming Youtube Channel

14 posts in this topic

Hey Fellow Canucks Fans, I dident know if this was the right place to put this.. but if anyone is interested this is my new gaming youtube channel

www.youtube.com/user/uppercasesix

if you like my stuff feel free to subscribe you would be an amazing human being, and it would be great to have some fellow Canucks fans to talk to over there :) let me know if you subbed guys and you will get quite the thank you lol

Proudly, I am your 69th sub. I like your commentary style. I'm starting a letsplay channel @ user/lv1chris as soon as I get my recording gear and seeing new LPers on the scene who rock it is always encouraging.

Proudly, I am your 69th sub. I like your commentary style. I'm starting a letsplay channel @ user/lv1chris as soon as I get my recording gear and seeing new LPers on the scene who rock it is always encouraging.

you sir just made my day...did you sub??? if so I O U one huge thank you lol

you sir just made my day...did you sub??? if so I O U one huge thank you lol

I'd sub if you did videos of games I was interested in. Not to put your channel down but I just follow what I enjoy watching. Best of luck to your channel!

I still don't know if I should get AC3 or Halo 4, you should make a video about this, it will definitely get hits.

You should only make NHL 13 videos. Then everyone on this site would sub you.

I was sorta joking, but if you want to go for it. In my own head, I was referencing the "review the last game you played thread" where many users imply that they only play EA and 2k sports games.