Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

avelanch

Amazing specialty jersey for Hawks farm team

33 posts in this topic

so beautiful, every team should do this.

Los-Icehogs-642x448.png

¡¡¡¡¡Además de Dora en la casa!!!!!

LosIceHogs_12.jpg

LosIceHogs_11.jpg

Those jerseys seem pretty darn ugly to me..... i think Kassian might outright refuse to put that on if the Wolves had to wear them

Now that's a corporatejersey. Not the orca.

Who wants to pretend to be a Hawks fan and start a petition to make this the new Hawks NHL team jersery?

It kind of looks like what the Victoria Salsa might have looked like if they went for a third jersey...

$T2eC16hHJHIE9nysfplSBQWCuCg%293!~~60_35.JPG

I hope that Icehogs jersey comes with enough free margaritas to make your eyes not bleed looking at it!

Well, that's going in the part of my memory that contains things I never want to see again. ex. Friday (Rebecca Black), my grandpa in a speedo etc.

Thinking of the people behind the jersey design reminds me a little bit of the quote from Good Morning Vietnam,"It's like hunting with Ray Charles"

why is chicago mexican.. and WTF does dorra the explorer have to do with hockey.. FML terrible jersey...

A timeless design. It's elegance rivals that of the classic Original Six jerseys. The glorious red-white-and blue of the Montreal Canadiens is no match for the puke green, blood red, and piss yellow of the Rockford IceHogs.

jeez. talk about cultural stereotyping. maracas+poncho+sombrero.... totally distasteful

(without even mentioning the awful colour scheme)