The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Justin Schultz Abbotsford Heat OKC Barons

I like Gillis a lot, fact is he dropped the ball though. If your scouting staff operates under the rule, "best player available", then your GM should share in that rule. Tell Schultz whatever it takes to sign him. If he's not happy with his ice time then we have some excellent trade bait. Which is more than we are left with now.

For the record, I think he's gonna be better than Edler!

Schultz with 2 assists this morning. Eberle and RNH with 4 points. They all seem like they can't wait to get back to the NHL. SLow starts. They get up for the game when they really have to usually. They were down 5-2 with 3 min to go and scored 3 quick ones ont he PP.

6-5 loss today

I like Gillis a lot, fact is he dropped the ball though. If your scouting staff operates under the rule, "best player available", then your GM should share in that rule. Tell Schultz whatever it takes to sign him. If he's not happy with his ice time then we have some excellent trade bait. Which is more than we are left with now.

For the record, I think he's gonna be better than Edler!

It came down to either us or Edmonton signing him. From a rival standpoint, looking at the team Edmonton is building why pass on him and have him sign there? They're looking like Chicago V2 from three years ago...OKC doesn't have Yakupov, Horcoff, Hemsky, and I think they just got Hall back.

For the record, I'm not a "punk", I have 10' skate logo tattooed over my heart and I was at game seven. I'm not biased towards my team though, I try to look at things objectively. All of which, is more than "overlord" can probably say. What's laughable is your grammar, you're missing around fives commas.

"Why pass on him"

This is getting comical, how do so many of you find it so hard to get through your thick skulls, we didn't pass on him...WE DIDN'T PASS ON HIM.

He chose Edmonton, end of story. Nothing we could've done. We could've promised him 60 mins icetime and wouldn't have made a lick of difference.

The Comment about Chicago ver 2.0 is also laughable. I do not see a Keith or Seabrook on there D-line and not one of these kids has proven to be as good a two-way players as Toews. Enough already! A lot can happen to this Oiler team to derail this tank job they call a rebuild.

"Why pass on him"

This is getting comical, how do so many of you find it so hard to get through your thick skulls, we didn't pass on him...WE DIDN'T PASS ON HIM.

He chose Edmonton, end of story. Nothing we could've done. We could've promised him 60 mins icetime and wouldn't have made a lick of difference.

The Comment about Chicago ver 2.0 is also laughable. I do not see a Keith or Seabrook on there D-line and not one of these kids has proven to be as good a two-way players as Toews. Enough already! A lot can happen to this Oiler team to derail this tank job they call a rebuild.

Archived