The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van - TO

sampy

It's seems all the other poster agree that more than Lu is needed for Rielly. After watching Rielly in the Super Series game, I think MG should do whatever he can to trade for for the kid. After watching the Marlies play, Colbourne looks like a future Taylor Pyatt at best, not very physical. Ashton hasn't been that impressive but definately better than Colbourne. At this point, I'd rather keep Raymond over Kadri.

Lu, Shroeder, Sauve, 1st

for

Rielly

Would that get it done?? Burke needs a goalie bad. This is year 5 under his tenure and is no where near the playoffs with the goaltending tandem he has.

Luongo future HOFer ?

No stanley cup

No vezina

There are only 36 goalies in the hall of fame. in the past 20 years only Roy, Belfour and Fuhr made it!

Luongo will have to battle the like of Hasek and Brodeur. Do you really put Luongo before them?

Luongo future HOFer ?

No stanley cup

No vezina

There are only 36 goalies in the hall of fame. in the past 20 years only Roy, Belfour and Fuhr made it!

Luongo will have to battle the like of Hasek and Brodeur. Do you really put Luongo before them?

Curtis Joseph is 4th of all time for the Wins, and that doesn't make him a HOF.

I agree Luongo have a chance to make it, as do Barasso, Hextall, Vanbiesbrouck, Moog, Osgood, Vernon and other.

But calling him a future HOF, the way we would call Brodeur, is a stretch.

Top 5? I'd say that's doubtful.

Luongo is most likely going to be traded to a team that's not that great (TO, FLA). The last time Luongo was on a lousy team he didn't fare so well in the wins department. Couple that with the fact he is going on 34 years old and may only have a few good years left. Top 10, maybe.

For serious HOF consideration he will probably need at least one Vezina and or at least one Stanley Cup, both of which are very far from guaranteed.

i think loungo will get into hall but cujo wont, bobby has won gold metals in olympics iihf world cup and the world championships plus if he is 17th overall in alltime wins but has time to possible become second overall he needs bout six good yrs more and if he wins a cup hell get in for sure

i think loungo will get into hall but cujo wont, bobby has won gold metals in olympics iihf world cup and the world championships plus if he is 17th overall in alltime wins but has time to possible become second overall he needs bout six good yrs more and if he wins a cup hell get in for sure

Archived