Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

What is your Favorite...?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 aeromotacanucks

aeromotacanucks

Real Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Tell what is your favorite (or "Favorites"). about everything or eveybody...

Cars, planes, girls, food etc...

MY FAVORITE:

AIRPLANE: MD-11, B777-300, A330-200, ATR-72-500, Piper Seneca V, ERJ-175, B737-200, A300, Piper Cherokee (all series), IL-96-300, Dash 8-300

Car: VW GOLF, McLaren F1

Truck: anyone from Volvo...

Bus: Double Deck from scania...

Airport (as passenger): São Paulo (Congonhas), Vancouver Intl, Manaus Inlt, Orlando Inlt

Airport (as Pilot): Jacksonville Intl, Miami Intl, Ormond Beach, Daytona Intl, Marathon, Rio de Janeiro (Santos Dumont), Curitiba-Bacacheri, Londrina, Manaus Intl, Belém Intl, Marabá Airport, Palmas Airport...

Formula-1 team: MCLAREN

INDY Car: Penske

Canucks Jersey: the blue one

Food: fish (any type)

City: Vancouver, Victoria (in Canada and in Brazil), Londrina, Marabá, Palmas, Daytona, Miami, Moscow

Movie: The Right Stuff

Cartoon: South Park

Airline: VASP, TRANS-BRASIL, VARIG, AZUL/TRIP, Air Canada, Aeroflot

Girl: must like romance...

drink: Vodka, Wine...

craziest thing done: did skydive solo on my 1st "jump" (stupid!), almost died...

most embarassing situation: gave a large amount of flowers (250 flowers) to a Chinese girl in Vancouver "just because I wanted"...

stupiest thing said to a girl: "I have to call the FAA because planes should be in the airport not on a pub." (Daytona/USA)

stupiest thing said when drunk: I´m too drunk/bebado ("bebado" is drunk in portuguese)

Super-Hero: Batman, Wolverine...

I didn´t land in YVR as a Pilot yet :) but one day I will :)
Shup up and fly! you´re not payed to think, you´re payed to fly!

#2 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,200 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

Thread: not this one.

#3 Bieksasangryface

Bieksasangryface

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:04 PM

Ugh. Why U no let hockeyz bettmanz??? Do you see what you are doing to us? My favorite smell is purple.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.