The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I've lost my phone and now I need a new one

gmen81

Lost my phone last night and I guess it's time I got a new phone. I had the iPhone 3GS and I loved it. Chances are I just go with the IPhone 5, but would like to hear if their are better phones out there.

Or if you can find my old phone that would be better. It was lost somewhere at the Heat game last night.

IF you actually "love" your 3gs, your better off staying with apple and getting the ip5. If you were only ok with the ios, then sample other phones os's before deciding. My sister has a windows phone, and I really like it. But if you said you love it, your better off getting a replacement iphone or the ip5. I absolultley nothing but positive things about the ip5, straight out owners that own the thing. They love it.

IF you actually "love" your 3gs, your better off staying with apple and getting the ip5. If you were only ok with the ios, then sample other phones os's before deciding. My sister has a windows phone, and I really like it. But if you said you love it, your better off getting a replacement iphone or the ip5. I absolultley nothing but positive things about the ip5, straight out owners that own the thing. They love it.

Does your service provider have any deals they can give you to help replace your lost phone?

Being an iPhone 3GS it must have been getting damn close to the end of your contract. That phone came out in mid 2009.

Anyhow, unless your provider is gonna hook you up with a great deal on something else you might want to stick to what you love and get a iPhone 5. Since you are without a phone and prob dont have a lot of time to comparison shop. The only other real choice right now is the Galaxy 3 as the windows 8 phones are not quite here yet.

Lost my phone last night and I guess it's time I got a new phone. I had the iPhone 3GS and I loved it. Chances are I just go with the IPhone 5, but would like to hear if their are better phones out there.

Or if you can find my old phone that would be better. It was lost somewhere at the Heat game last night.

GF got an iPhone 5. It's okay, I guess ... I hate iOS and Android, so I've been hesitant to upgrade my Pre Plus even though Bell is offering to give me $100 credit for it (let's face it, it's worthless now and barely had any worth 3 years ago :P).

Archived