Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LeanBeef

dlete

20 posts in this topic

I'm looking to build a house, so far, I have a door frame.

I'm looking to build a house, so far, I have a door frame.

His buddy is a drummer and is looking for a solid band to build around, yet he is seeking to audition drummers?

This guy is full of s*&#..All talk, 'want to become big'? slow your role there hero, this guy sounds like he's in it for fame and trying to leach of others...why not ask him for some audio samples and actually see how good he is before he starts making comparisons to actually talented musicians.

First question: So... How's the solo drumming thing going?

Second question: What have you got to lose by contacting this person?

Third question: Why would it matter what we thought about it?

The ad looks typical. Usually it's a couple guys making an ad like this though. Not just one. (Who's around to tell if this guy actually sucks?)

His buddy is a drummer and is looking for a solid band to build around, yet he is seeking to audition drummers?

^Yes. I would also like to know how 'great' he thinks he is that he can command a band while bringing essentially nothing. No mention of songs or any sortof ability.

^Yes. I would also like to know how 'great' he thinks he is that he can command a band while bringing essentially nothing. No mention of songs or any sortof ability.

Y'know what? The more i read this ad the more i think it's total bush. 'Flying in'? Okay, Jimi.

I'm only in highschool and promoting him online and such for some cash. It's better than nothing.

My buddy is a drummer, I just found this ad. I'm just promoting him to kickstart his drumming career.

I don't doubt he's trying to do what he says, but his ego sounds out of control and that band sounds like it will not be fun and probably disintegrate. On top of that he aint gonna find what hes looking for with that attitude.

I appreciate that you are trying to help your friend, but you may be out of your depth here in terms of pushing him in a direction.

he's trying to emulate all of these amazing bands of the 60s and 70s but says nobody is allowed drugs or alcohol? good luck with that, pal, that is going to be one crapty band.

How can you even play music without booze and a little wacky tobacky!?

He doesn't want anybody with egos because his sounds big enough... Sounds to me like he's got the Ritchie Blackmore/Tony Iommi ego.

In other words he's a douche.