Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeremy_cheung14

Best Canucks 2nd Line 08-12

138 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best Canucks 2nd line?

• 07-08 Kesler-Sundin-Demitra
    • 08-09 Raymond-Kesler-Samuelsson
    • 10-11 Higgins-Kesler-Raymond
    • 10-11Playoffs Raymond-Kesler-Burrows
    • 11-12 Booth-Kesler-Higgins
    • 11-12 Booth-Kesler-Raymond/Kassian

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

38 posts in this topic

Raymond - Kes - Sam was pretty good

but this line was 09/10 and 10/11 if i take a look at the team stats ;)

Kes - Sundin - Demo was in 08/09

Sundin had a really low start and we had a 10(or more?) games losing streak in january 09 since he joined the team if i´m correct

Kesler - Sundin - Demitra

Damn if only we had Olympic Demitra and 2010-2011 Kesler.. Holy crap that would've been legit

That RPM line really ripped it up. In terms of overall production and consistency it was probably the 09-10 Raymond - Kesler - Samuelsson line.

my favourite line isn't any of those choices. It was the 2nd line while raymond was injured in 2010/2011.

tambelini/kesler/hansen

they ripped it up, tambi was a true sniper, kesler, well we all know what he did that year, and hansen was a good addition adding grit, good hockey sense, and ability to score.

too bad raymond had to come back and f*** everything up, it's about time we get rid of him.

Kesler is on all of them, 2nd liner for life!!!!!

my favourite line isn't any of those choices. It was the 2nd line while raymond was injured in 2010/2011.

tambelini/kesler/hansen

they ripped it up, tambi was a true sniper, kesler, well we all know what he did that year, and hansen was a good addition adding grit, good hockey sense, and ability to score.

too bad raymond had to come back and f*** everything up, it's about time we get rid of him.

Statistically, it had to be Raymond-Kesler-Samuelsson.

But if I had to choose one based on all around performance, and just being intimidating on paper, it'd have to be Kesler-Sundin-Demitra.

I loved Demitra, was a great player to watch and have. RIP buddy.

And... The amount of Mason Raymond in the options is too damn high!

1st: Kesler, Sundin, Demitra would be number one for me, wicked line and broke Kes out of his shell.

2nd: Raymond, Kesler, Samuelsson would be a close second, they were all on fire during that year.

3rd: Booth - Kesler - Higgins would be last for me, although we haven't seen the full extent of them yet.

Not sure why 09/10 isn't an option. Raymond, Kesler, and Samuelsson all put up pretty decent numbers that year.

They all had at least 25 goals, both MayRay and Samuelsson had 53 points and Kesler had his career high in assists and points.