The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Canucks 2nd Line 08-12

jeremy_cheung14

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going with Raymond-Kesler-Samuelsson because Raymond had his 25 goals that year (53 pts). Samuelsson got 30 goals (53 pts). and Kesler had 25 goals (75 pts). That was a monster second line even though Samuelsson played a couple months with the Sedins that year.

my favourite line isn't any of those choices. It was the 2nd line while raymond was injured in 2010/2011.

tambelini/kesler/hansen

they ripped it up, tambi was a true sniper, kesler, well we all know what he did that year, and hansen was a good addition adding grit, good hockey sense, and ability to score.

too bad raymond had to come back and f*** everything up, it's about time we get rid of him.

my favourite line isn't any of those choices. It was the 2nd line while raymond was injured in 2010/2011.

tambelini/kesler/hansen

they ripped it up, tambi was a true sniper, kesler, well we all know what he did that year, and hansen was a good addition adding grit, good hockey sense, and ability to score.

too bad raymond had to come back and f*** everything up, it's about time we get rid of him.

1st: Kesler, Sundin, Demitra would be number one for me, wicked line and broke Kes out of his shell.

2nd: Raymond, Kesler, Samuelsson would be a close second, they were all on fire during that year.

3rd: Booth - Kesler - Higgins would be last for me, although we haven't seen the full extent of them yet.

Not sure why 09/10 isn't an option. Raymond, Kesler, and Samuelsson all put up pretty decent numbers that year.

They all had at least 25 goals, both MayRay and Samuelsson had 53 points and Kesler had his career high in assists and points.

Archived