The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal]Sean O'Donnell?

mrsasaki

Would Sean O'Donnell be a good depth defenseman?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

would he be a good 7/8D? he's a solid depth guy, and a good leader. he's not a liability in his own end, and would proabably settle for about 800K. he's played over 1200 games in the NHL, and been in the SCF, I'm sure Vancouver would be a prefered destination for him as he seeks a cup in the end of his career. He's more skilled than Alberts, that's for sure. And it sounds like Joslin has played really crappy in the AHL. Also, I'd would rather have Sauve and K-Conn spend another year in the minors while they develop, and it sounds like Connauton isn't as NHL-ready as people thought. So what do you think?

I think he is done. Last year he might have been a decent pick-up as his 2010-2011 numbers were quite solid (81 games, 7 fights and 18 points - second highest career total). He has been durable during his career, playing in at least 70 games every season except 96-97 and last season where he was scratched a lot. Good proposal but a couple years late.

Archived