The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] Pavel Bure - HHOF Induction

M A K A V E L I 96

This must have be really tough for Pavel. Public speaking in your second language is tough enough. But for a person that's very private and reserved, ouch.

Good job Pavel!

You're still welcome back in Vancouver anytime. I just hope if you're kid is a boy that the Canucks start scouting him right away. :)

Just watched part of the clip on global news, all squire barnes could talk about was how little he mentioned vancouver and that he probably should have talked more about the canucks. And mentioned that bure and vancouver have a love hate relationship...

I HATE THE MEDIA HERE, WHAT A NEGATIVE COMMENT, WHO PICKS APART AN INDUCTION SPEECH. HE WAS PROBABLY NERVOUS!!!

@$$ hats like him and a lot more are probably why some players dont want to come play here..

Congrats Bure!!! The real fans in Van respect what u did on the ice for the Canucks!

Congrats Pavel! You were an inspiration to me as a hockey player, and fan of the game growing up. I have been a Canucks fan since 1990, and the reason why I started following Vancouver is b/c of Pavel Bure. I Still love the Canucks even though I'm from T.O. Vancouver will be my favorite team for the rest of my life. This is a fantastic moment to experience watching my favorite player be inducted into the Hall of Fame..

Just watched part of the clip on global news, all squire barnes could talk about was how little he mentioned vancouver and that he probably should have talked more about the canucks. And mentioned that bure and vancouver have a love hate relationship...

I HATE THE MEDIA HERE, WHAT A NEGATIVE COMMENT, WHO PICKS APART AN INDUCTION SPEECH. HE WAS PROBABLY NERVOUS!!!

@$$ hats like him and a lot more are probably why some players dont want to come play here..

Congrats Bure!!! The real fans in Van respect what u did on the ice for the Canucks!

Archived