The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israel takes out top Hamas commander after missiles launched from Gaza

Special Ed

Why because I don't want to just blindly dive into a list a know nothing about? And right after my post there is a video which clearly discredits that condemnation list against Israel. So now I won't even bother looking into it even though already many of those resolutions against Israel are just rehashed.

57% of Americans support Israel in this conflict. Only 13% support the Palestinians.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4308669,00.html

Not too surprising given the propaganda given out by Hollywood with the hundeds if not thousands of movies/books/tv shows about the Holocaust. They keep bringing out that Israel is a victim rather than an aggressor which is farthest from the truth as possible. Israel got all the tanks, weapons, war planes, and nuclear devices yet the American public think it is the underdog. What a joke!

The reverse is true outside of the US where Isreal is rightly seen as the aggressor.

And what do Hamas have? Th silly song quoted by Special Ed?

57% of Americans support Israel in this conflict. Only 13% support the Palestinians.

http://www.ynetnews....4308669,00.html

Not too surprising given the propaganda given out by Hollywood with the hundeds if not thousands of movies/books/tv shows about the Holocaust. They keep bringing out that Israel is a victim rather than an aggressor which is farthest from the truth as possible. Israel got all the tanks, weapons, war planes, and nuclear devices yet the American public think it is the underdog. What a joke!

The reverse is true outside of the US where Isreal is rightly seen as the aggressor.

:lol: You are quite ridiculous. You want to characterize Israel by its tiny minority of ultra-orthodox vigilantes, but distance yourself from the elected government of Gaza that is responsible for attacks on Israel and for propagating anti-jewish and anti-israeli sentiment in the Palestinian territories?

That's like saying "I supported Germany in World War II, I just didn't support its government".

Tell me: what stances of Hamas do you not support?

http://www.ynetnews....4308669,00.html

As I thought, you don't have a firm grasp of the issues at hand. Returning to the 1967 borders will not solve the problem because

1. The goal is not two states but the destruction of israel. Evidence:

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=449

Israel cannot return to 1967 borders because those borders are indefensible. Thus:

Listen mate , i will say this as simply as i possibly can so you will understand .

Just because i am pointing out the the crimes and actions of one nation , does not mean i am defending the actions of the nation that it is at war with.

As i have said over and over in this thread , i deplore the actions of the fanatics on both side's , i support the side that comes up with a peaceful solution to this conflict that seems to be never ending .

The movie , The promise , which i have posted a video of the director being interviewed , was made by a british jew , who wanted to promote the jewish cause , was a a documentary about the 800 british troops that were sent on a UN mandate to palestine .

Many of those troops fought in the allied landing's and all the way to germany , and when they first got to palestine , they had a deep sympathy for the jews and said they should be given anything they want .

but after seeing some of the attrocities the jews committed , this atittude changed , especially after the dier yassin masssarce , i have seen the re-enactment , the jews would just open doors of houses and gun down the innocent people inside , this was a deliberate ploy to send a message of fear and terror , and it worked ,

The massacre of Palestinians at Deir Yassin is one of the most significant events in 20th-century Palestinian and Israeli history. This is not because of its size or its brutality, but because it stands as the starkest early warning of a calculated depopulation of over 400 Arab villages and cities and the expulsion of over 700,000 Palestinian inhabitants to make room for survivors of the Holocaust and other Jews from the rest of the world.

Could also have something to do with:

1) Israel is a democracy

2) Israel is one of the only countries ever to go to war for America:

3) After 9/11 Israel told the USA they were willing to die for them. The Palestinians had a parde in the street.

4) Israel has been allied with the USA through the entire cold war. The Palestinians were allied with the USSR.

Although maybe you're right. The only reason the American public doesn't support an islamist government is because of propaganda. Your rationale that the USA should support Hamas merely because they are losing also presents a few problems.

^^^^^^

We are talking about the opinion of individuals.

And do you honestly expect us to believe that the average person has no access to anti-Israeli or pro-Palestinian media? If I do a simple google search hundreds of thousands of such sites will come up.

You seem to have missed this the first time around taxi

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed

September 29, 2000 - Present

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) children.gif

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

September 29, 2000 - Presentdeaths-index.gif

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.) injuries-index.gif

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

Fiscal Year 2011usaid.gif

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detaineesprisoners.gif

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

What does this information tell you taxi , it tells me the loss of life and casualties are very one-sided .

I feel like I've had this conversation with someone here before. But to sum up, lopsided numbers do not equal injustice. Crimes are not judged by math.

You seem to have missed this the first time around taxi

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed

126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information) children.gif

Israelis and Palestinians Killed

September 29, 2000 - Presentdeaths-index.gif

1,096 Israelis and at least 6,568 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information)

Israelis and Palestinians Injured

10,792 Israelis and 59,575 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000. (View Sources & More Information.) injuries-index.gif

Daily U.S. Military Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

Fiscal Year 2011usaid.gif

During Fiscal Year 2011, the U.S. is providing Israel with at least $8.2 million per day in military aid and $0 in military aid to the Palestinians. (View Sources & More Information)

Current Number of Political Prisoners and Detaineesprisoners.gif

0 Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 5,604 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel. (View Sources & More Information)

What does this information tell you taxi , it tells me the loss of life and casualties are very one-sided .

These threads go around and around, just like those two idiots fighting around and around. You could substitute these news articles for any decade in the past 50 years, and frankly the same story for any of the past 2000 years.

Ridiculous. Everybody involved.

Archived