The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israel takes out top Hamas commander after missiles launched from Gaza

Special Ed

In my case personally very TRUE. This situation was only brought to my attention after Israel hit a commander of Hamas. I was shocked to find out that Hamas had already been firing missiles but there were no reports about that. So as far as my personal experience this is 100% TRUE.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e49_1353437540

Some more video of Hamas publicly executing what they called 'spies'. No trial I suppose, so if they want you dead it's as easy as dragging you outside and shooting you. We should most definitely replace the Israeli democracy with this leadership do you agree? It's much better to have bodies dragged through the streets on motorcycles and intimidate the public. Apparently 'peace loving' Palestinians spat, kicked and jumped on the bodies of the victims. What a wonderful people. They most definitely deserve to run their own country.../sarcasm

This is more propaganda yes? Hamas and the Palestinians are giving out enough 'propeganda' for me to figure out who the real monsters are here. If I was Israel I would say... 'We need a bigger WALL',

Seriously I can't believe some here would actually suggest to replace Israel with Hamas.

I think Israel loses PR points worldwide because its Civilian casualties are usually lower than the Palestinian civilian casualties. However a more rational analysis of the facts shows a different story. The Israeli government puts a hurculean amount of effort into preventing Israeli civilian casualties with thousands of bomb shelters, warning systems, the "Iron Dome" protection system, etc. Hamas on the other hand uses civilians as human shields: today for instance ordering civilians not to not to follow the advice of Israeli leaflets to evacuate certain areas near the border.

http://www.idfblog.c...e-idf-warnings/

Farely sure it is higher than this now. Either way, reason for this is because of Israel's "Iron dome" defence system: http://www.cbc.ca/ne...n-dome-faq.html

Also, Gaza has been firing rockets for years into Israel and even right before the assasination of Hamas's military leader, rockets from Gaza were being shot into the south of Israel directed at only civilian targets, which is there goal.

Guys enough fighting between ourselves. Lets talk about how we should replace democratic Israelis with peace loving Hamas who just recently publicly executed 6 men and dragged their bodies through the streets: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e49_1353437540

I already posted this clip but just want to make sure everyone sees that. Wouldn't it be great with Hamas in charge? They can publicly execute anyone they want and some Palestinians will even join in spitting, stomping and jumping on the bodies. It's one big celebration dragging bodies through the streets. That's way better than what Israel has today yeah?

As in they indicate I am capable of coming up with my own words? Cutting and pasting does not make a reasonable conversation, if you need it explained why, then you have bigger problems.

I asked a simple question--why this fight is so important, people get so worked up about it. Look at the last dozen pages, 4 people died, no 6, no 50, blah blah. This is peanuts in the big picture but people act like this one is so important. I don't understand why. I suppose you are trying to argue through your copy paste that because it is the centre of two religions, that is the reason. Ok, why do we care so much.

As to your little jab in the last one, it's not that wikipedia is always wrong, it's just completely unreliable as a source. But hey, you're probably 12 or something so what the hell right.

Guys enough fighting between ourselves. Lets talk about how we should replace democratic Israelis with peace loving Hamas who just recently publicly executed 6 men and dragged their bodies through the streets: http://www.liveleak....=e49_1353437540

I already posted this clip but just want to make sure everyone sees that. Wouldn't it be great with Hamas in charge? They can publicly execute anyone they want and some Palestinians will even join in spitting, stomping and jumping on the bodies. It's one big celebration dragging bodies through the streets. That's way better than what Israel has today yeah?

Between 2 and half and 3 billion people feel a spiritual connection to many places in that area , particularly jerusalem .

And i only use information from wiki when i am reasonably confident it is correct .

Why are you getting your pantaloons in a knot about this ?

Archived