The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israel takes out top Hamas commander after missiles launched from Gaza

Special Ed

This "Iron Dome" Missile system actually seems to be working. Good job by the Israeli Tech Guys. Hamas must have thought they could do some real damage launching hundreds of missiles within a few days, but casualties have been almost negligible.

http://www.nytimes.c...h-a-rocket.html

Israeli Iron Dome Stops a Rocket With a Rocket

By ISABEL KERSHNER

Published: November 18, 2012

• FACEBOOK

• TWITTER

• GOOGLE+

• SAVE

• PRINT

• REPRINTS

• LOP_120x60_Oct15.jpg

JERUSALEM — An abiding image of the former Israel defense minister Amir Peretz was a photograph of him peering at a military drill — with the black lens caps still on his binoculars. Mr. Peretz resigned months after the 2006 war in Lebanon, which was widely regarded as a failure.

19gaza-6-articleInline.jpg

Pavel Wolberg for The New York Times

An Israeli family took cover during a rocket attack near the town of Ashdod in southern Israel.

Multimedia

1262.jpgPhotographs

Conflict in Gaza Escalates

video-gaza-121118-thumbWide.jpg

A Look at the Violence in Gaza

nytimesworld-twitter-icon-thumbStandard.jpg

Connect With Us on Twitter

Follow@nytimesworld for international breaking news and headlines.

Twitter List: Reporters and Editors

Yet on Sunday, as rockets fired byGaza militants streaked toward Tel Aviv, Ashdod and other Israeli cities, Mr. Peretz, a resident of the rocket-battered border town of Sderot, was being hailed as a defense visionary for having had the foresight while in office to face down myriad skeptics and push for the development of Iron Dome, Israel’s unique anti-rocket interceptor system.

The naysayers now are few. In the five days since Israel began its fierce assault on the militant infrastructure inHamas-run Gaza, after years of rocket fire against southern Israel, Iron Dome has successfully intercepted more than 300 rockets fired at densely populated areas, with a success rate of 80 to 90 percent, top officials said. Developed with significant American financing and undergoing its ultimate battle test, the Iron Dome system has saved many lives, protected property and proved to be a strategic game changer, experts said.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak toured a newly deployed mobile unit near Tel Aviv on Sunday and described Iron Dome as “probably the most technologically impressive achievement in recent years in Israel.” He called its performance “almost perfect.”

By preventing mass casualties, experts said, Israel’s leaders have retained public support for the continuing operation and have had more time to weigh a possible ground incursion.

Three Israelis were killed last week in a rocket attack on Kiryat Malachi, and on Sunday two Israelis were injured in Ofakim when a rocket crashed near their car. But casualties on the Israeli side have been kept low by the Iron Dome system and the fact that most Israelis have followed the instructions of the Home Front Command, taking shelter in the 15 to 90 seconds they have between the warning sirens and the landing of a rocket.

About a decade ago after primitive rockets fired from Gaza began crashing into Sderot, the Israeli defense industries’ research and development teams started working on defending against short- and midrange rockets that now travel 12 to 50 miles.

Soon after the monthlong war in Lebanon in summer 2006, when the Lebanese Hezbollahorganization fired thousands of Katyusha rockets and paralyzed northern Israel, Mr. Peretz, officials said, budgeted roughly $200 million for the first two Iron Dome mobile units.

With the Israelis racing against the growing capabilities of rocket developers in Gaza, thefirst units were deployed in March 2011. An upgraded, fifth unit was deployed on the outskirts of Tel Aviv on Saturday, two months ahead of schedule. Iron Dome is part of what professionals describe as a “multi-layer shield” that includes the Arrow system, which is being upgraded, and the Magic Wand, now in development. When finished, the system should guard against destruction from crude, short-range rockets made in Gaza to ballistic missiles from Iran.

Iron Dome shoots down rockets with a radar-guided missile known as Tamir, which was developed by Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, an Israeli company. The radar was developed by Elta, a subsidiary of Israel Aerospace Industries, and another company, Impress, developed the command and control system.

Because each interceptor missile costs $40,000 to $50,000, the system is designed to aim only at rockets headed for populated areas and to ignore those destined for open ground outside cities and towns.

Israeli officials say that the cost is offset by the lives and property that are saved.

About three years ago, Israel received $204 million from the United States to help pay for the country’s third through sixth mobile units. In February, Israel again approached the Obama administration for urgent support for four more batteries. They received $70 million immediately, and an additional $610 million has been pledged over the next three years, according to a senior official in Israel’s missile defense organization.

Dennis B. Ross, a former adviser to President Obama on Iran and the Middle East and now with the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, said in an interview that the funds came despite “a very stringent environment for assistance, where it was being cut across the board,” and that they were “emblematic” of the administration’s commitment to Israel’s security.

A defense industry official said that there were hopes the system could be exported and that the more the missiles were in demand, the cheaper they would be to make.

Rafael Advanced Defense Systems’ president, Yedidia Yaari, a former commander of the Israeli Navy, said on Israel Radio on Sunday that other countries were interested in the Iron Dome system, though there were “very few countries on the planet with threats such as we have.”

“When I have time I’ll sell to others,” he said. “Right now we are busy protecting the state of Israel.”

Good post, but Arab population of Canada: 470,580 (wiki). I was just saying, with the ties to America and Harper's blind support, combined with the itchy trigger finger of 65 new F35s, I wouldn't be surprised if Canada got involved. I hope the situation doesn't escalate, and I genuinely hope Canada's Arab population is considered before attacking Palestine or Iran.

300px-Iran-Ethnicity-2004.PNG

Dark green/grey areas are Iranian Arab areas. I have a friend who is Iranian Arab, but you clearly want to take some semantic point from what I was saying and distort it. I was saying frankly that the Canadian government should consider those in the region who may have immigrated here, be that Iranian or Arab, the bottom line is we have a sizeable population of both which would rather not see their home country decimated.

Dark green/grey areas are Iranian Arab areas. I have a friend who is Iranian Arab, but you clearly want to take some semantic point from what I was saying and distort it. I was saying frankly that the Canadian government should consider those in the region who may have immigrated here, be that Iranian or Arab, the bottom line is we have a sizeable population of both which would rather not see their home country decimated.

Yeah the reality of completely biased web sites that can rant on and on about one side, yet conveniently leave out simple things like the 'hundreds of indiscriminate missiles being fired' really amuses me. It's one big hilarious joke.

To me it is highly unlikely the west takes on a war with Iran. The only way is if there were a realistic threat of their government smuggling nuclear arms. Then again Pakistan has nukes and it doesn't get any worse than that. I very much doubt any conflict between us and Iran. It would have to some drastic changes in the current political framework and the USA doesn't want another Iraq WMD blunder.

In all honesty this war would be more 'legitimate' in terms of rogue state status and actually having nuclear capability. I could definitely see the US getting involved if these Gaza attacks continue. As far as I'm concerned this is the match of the proverbial powdered keg. Time will tell, I hope I'm wrong.

Wasn't the founding of their state authorized by the UN? If so are there not countless other similar apologies to make? And how simple do you believe to remove the already well established state of Israel and all it's people? Where shall they go? What about the crimes and attacks committed against israel by their neighbours as well? Bombing tourist buses. Assassinating Olympic team. Random rocket fire. I guess it's just accepted to not get any apologies there right?

Since Israel must cede land back to the so called 'natives' after being well established. I would argue it's only fair to follow suit and cede land to all natives around the world. Where will you move out of Australia to? Where will north and South Americans go? Is there even room enough to return to Europe? We can always just all return to the ocean and drown ourselves lol Many people were force off their land. Welcome to planet earth.

I don't believe the Americans get involved unless its last resort. They absolutely don't want to get involved 'officially'. The way I see it... Iran and Libya beefed up Hamas with new weapons and Hamas got big heads. After seeing the results including Israel's 'iron dome' and impending invasion Hamas got cold feet. If Hamas actually challenges Israel on a ground invasion I will be shocked. And hope that everything is done to get civilians out of Gaza before its levelled.

I am glad you brought up the united nations Ed ,

UN Resolutions Israel Has Defied

The next time you hear an Israeli complain about Hezbollah or Hamas not following a particular UN Resolution, take a look at Israels corrupt reputation first,

Resolution 106: "...‘condemns’ Israel for Gaza raid"

Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"

Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"

Resolution 162: "...‘urges’ Israel to comply with UN decisions"

Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"

Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"

Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"

Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"

Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"

Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"

Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"

Resolution 256: "...‘condemns’ Israeli raids on Jordan as ‘flagrant violation"

Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"

Resolution 262: "...‘condemns’ Israel for attack on Beirut airport"

Resolution 265: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"

Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"

Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"

Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"

Resolution 279: "...‘demands’ withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 280: "....‘condemns’ Israeli’s attacks against Lebanon"

Resolution 285: "...‘demands’ immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"

Resolution 298: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s changing of the status of Jerusalem"

Resolution 313: "...‘demands’ that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"

Resolution 316: "...‘condemns’ Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"

Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"

Resolution 332: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s repeated attacks against Lebanon"

Resolution 337: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violating Lebanon’s sovereignty"

Resolution 347: "...‘condemns’ Israeli attacks on Lebanon"

Resolution 425: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 427: "...‘calls’ on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon’

Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"

Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

Resolution 450: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"

Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"

Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"

Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"

Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"

Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"

Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’

Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’

Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"

Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"

Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"

Resolution 498: "...‘calls’ on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"

Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"

Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"

Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"

Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"

Resolution 520: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s attack into West Beirut"

Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters

Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"

Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"

Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians

Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention

Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"

Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians

Resolution 641: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s continuing deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount

Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations

Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return

Resolution 726: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

The next time you hear an Israeli complain about Hezbollah or Hamas not following a particular UN Resolution, take a look at Israels corrupt reputation first,

Resolution 111: "...‘condemns’ Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"

Resolution 127: "...‘recommends’ Israel suspend its ‘no-man’s zone’ in Jerusalem"

Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations’ by Israel in its attack on Syria"

Resolution 228: "...‘censures’ Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"

Resolution 237: "...‘urges’ Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"

Resolution 248: "...‘condemns’ Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"

Resolution 250: "...‘calls’ on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"

Resolution 251: "...‘deeply deplores’ Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"

Resolution 252: "...‘declares invalid’ Israel’s acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"

Resolution 259: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"

Resolution 267: "...‘censures’ Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"

Resolution 270: "...‘condemns’ Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"

Resolution 271: "...‘condemns’ Israel’s failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"

Resolution 317: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"

Resolution 444: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"

Resolution 446: "...‘determines’ that Israeli settlements are a ‘serious obstruction’ to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

Resolution 452: "...‘calls’ on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"

Resolution 465: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel’s settlements program"

Resolution 467: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s military intervention in Lebanon"

Resolution 468: "...‘calls’ on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"

Resolution 469: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s failure to observe the council’s order not to deport Palestinians"

Resolution 471: "...‘expresses deep concern’ at Israel’s failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

Resolution 476: "...‘reiterates’ that Israel’s claims to Jerusalem are ‘null and void’

Resolution 478: "...‘censures (Israel) in the strongest terms’ for its claim to Jerusalem in its ‘Basic Law’

Resolution 484: "...‘declares it imperative’ that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"

Resolution 487: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel for its attack on Iraq’s nuclear facility"

Resolution 497: "...‘decides’ that Israel’s annexation of Syria’s Golan Heights is ‘null and void’ and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"

Resolution 501: "...‘calls’ on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"

Resolution 509: "...‘demands’ that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"

Resolution 515: "...‘demands’ that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"

Resolution 517: "...‘censures’ Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 518: "...‘demands’ that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"

Resolution 573: "...‘condemns’ Israel ‘vigorously’ for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters

Resolution 587: "...‘takes note’ of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"

Resolution 592: "...‘strongly deplores’ the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"

Resolution 605: "...‘strongly deplores’ Israel’s policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians

Resolution 607: "...‘calls’ on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention

Resolution 608: "...‘deeply regrets’ that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"

Resolution 636: "...‘deeply regrets’ Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians

Resolution 672: "...‘condemns’ Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount

Resolution 673: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s refusal to cooperate with the United Nations

Resolution 681: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s resumption of the deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 694: "...‘deplores’ Israel’s deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return

Resolution 799: "...‘strongly condemns’ Israel’s deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

Percentage of U.N. Commission on Human Rights resolutions condemning Israel for human rights violations: 26

Percentage of U.N. Commission on Human Rights resolutions condemning an Arab country for human rights violations: 0

Number of U.N. Security Council resolutions on the Middle East between 1948 and 1991: 175

Number of these resolutions against Israel: 97

Number of these resolutions against an Arab state: 4

....let me guess...the United Nations is anti-Semitic

Percentage of U.N. Commission on Human Rights resolutions condemning Israel for human rights violations: 26

Percentage of U.N. Commission on Human Rights resolutions condemning an Arab country for human rights violations: 0

Number of U.N. Security Council resolutions on the Middle East between 1948 and 1991: 175

Number of these resolutions against Israel: 97

Number of these resolutions against an Arab state: 4

....let me guess...the United Nations is anti-Semitic

Ed i am also glad that you that you brought up australi's treatment of our aborigine's , i have felt a great deal of shame about this .

But you know what we are taking steps to redress some of the wrongs that were committed , and you know what that first step is Ed , that first step is to apologise ,

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd says sorry to Indigenous Australians

Wed, 2008-02-13 22:17 — admin

Sumane Liyanaarachchi , Sydney Australia

Canberra, 13 February, (Asiantribune.com): There were emotional tears, sadness and joys across Australia as thousands of people, including some of those forcibly taken from their families, watched the historic, formal apology delivered by Prime Minister Kevin Rudd at the Australian National Parliament this morning.

In Canberra hundreds of people packed in the National Parliament, as Prime Minister Kevin Rudd formally apologised for the “ laws and policies of successive parliaments and governments that have inflicted profound grief, suffering and loss” on the stolen generation.

Members%20of%20the%20stolen%20Generation.img_assist_custom.jpgMembers of the Stolen Generations listen as Prime Minister Kevin Rudd apologises in federal Parliament. (Wednesday February 13, 12:55 PM)

Many people across Australia wept as Rudd deliver his formal apology speech which was supported by the Australian Federal Opposition. People cheered, applauded, hugged and cried.

Federal Parliament applauded the speech given by opposition Leader Dr Brendan Nelson but the hundreds of people who were gathered in the Great Hall and thousands outside of the Parliament House gave him a hostile reception.

Many in the Great Hall began by booing and jeering, and then turned their backs on the big screens carrying Dr Nelson’s speech. Some walked out in protest during the speech of the Opposition Leader.

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd today promised to halve Aboriginal infant mortality rate by 2018 as part of a new reconciliation plan. As part of this plan, it is expected to close the 17-year life expectancy gap between Aboriginals and other Australians within a generation. He also promised to halve the gap in Aboriginal literacy, mathematic skills and employment opportunities within a decade.

Kevin Rudd announced expanded services to help stolen generation to find their families and a plan to provide housing to remote communities within five years.

“Most old approaches are not working, we need a new beginning.” Prime Minister further added in his speech.

Most of former Prime Ministers, all territory leaders and Aboriginal Leaders participated at this emotional but historic event in the Australian National Parliament

By apologising you are admitting to yourself and others that you have fracked up , and that is the start of the healing process , as many aboriginal elders have stated

That is something the israeli's seem reluctant to do Ed .

There is no history of aboriginal attachment to the land where i live Ed , this has been fully researched.

The Wurundjeri Tribe Land and Compensation Cultural Heritage Council was established in 1985 by descendants of the Wurundjeri people who are the traditional owners of the country around Melbourne. There are three family groups in the council: the Nevins, Terricks and Wandins with 30 elders and about 60 members.[1]

The members of the Council are all descendants of a Woiwurrung / Wurundjeri man named Bebejan, through his daughter Annie Borate (Boorat), and in turn, her son Robert Wandin (Wandoon). Bebejan was a Ngurungaeta of the Wurundjeri people and was present at John Batman’s ‘treaty’ signing in 1835

The Wurundjeri, also known as the Yarra Yarra tribe, was one of the three tribes that shared the Upper Yarra and Healesville areas. As Melbourne's traditional custodians of the land and of local Aboriginal culture, the Wurundjeri roamed throughout an area from Healesville to Lake Eildon, towards Westernport Bay and as far as Wonthaggi. Their Nurrungetta, or king, Bebejern was one of the seven tribal leaders who signed the 1835 Treaty with John Batman, which resulted in the establishment of Melbourne.

murrundindi2TH.jpg

Another Wurundjeri notable, William Barak, born in 1923 on the Yarra River Flats, became a comparatively young Tribal Elder and progressive leader of the Wurundjeri. He was held in great respect by Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal alike. When Aboriginal communities were gathered together on stations, he became the communal caretaker of Coranderrk Station, the largest and most important Aboriginal station in Victoria.

murrundindi1TH.jpg

Murrundindi is directly descended from these two great Wurundjeri leaders via his mother, Gumbri, who has taught him to esteem and honour his Aboriginal heritage. However, the early years of Murrundindi's life saw him suffer deeply from the racist taunts and comments and he had to work hard to overcome the devastation of this earlier discrimination. In his words: "From these childhood experiences I resolved to work towards creating harmony. The children of today are our future. If I can make them understand that we are all brothers and sisters then hopefully one day no child will have to suffer with or experience racism."

His teachings are simple; respect ourselves and respect each other. He says, "We must learn to live and understand ourselves as well as acknowledge and accept each other's differences. We are all from one race, we just have different coloured skin. We must also respect our Mother Earth who gives us life. If we do not respect her, we will soon not have a home to live in, food to eat, air to breathe or water to drink."

My partner and have these words and a picture of him on our wall.

THESE ARE WORDS THAT THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD TAKE TO HEART .

Archived