The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lemme Draw You

BananaMash

Guest Gumballthechewy

Thank you One-One-Two, you're my top home-boy right now.

I will buy a new mouse when my second student loan payment gets here in a week or so. :)

Couldn't you just shank some guy in an alley, take his ID, get your face reconstructed to look like his, kill the doctor and destroy the records, live with his wife until you find out her PIN code, steal her bank card, kill her, go to bank, rob bank with a spray painted black water pistol, ditch the police, get face reconstructed back you your own sexy mug, kill doctor and destroy records, take bank robbery money and give it to me, go back to first dead guy, take wallet, buy new mouse?

Couldn't you just shank some guy in an alley, take his ID, get your face reconstructed to look like his, kill the doctor and destroy the records, live with his wife until you find out her PIN code, steal her bank card, kill her, go to bank, rob bank with a spray painted black water pistol, ditch the police, get face reconstructed back you your own sexy mug, kill doctor and destroy records, take bank robbery money and give it to me, go back to first dead guy, take wallet, buy new mouse?

Then I check the dead guys ID finally after I bought my new mouse, and discover he was actually my best friend from high-school. I receive a letter from his mother who I knew very well that I am invited to the funeral, and I have to sit looking on what I have done while the guilt torments and tears me apart from the inside.

Later the mother tells me that my friend had left me something in his will, I go to the lawyers office with her, and he'd left me his $100 special mouse and a graphics tablet with a note that said: "I know you're into that art stuff man, enjoy yourself, thanks for being such a good friend".

Now that would be a twist.

Archived