The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lemme Draw You

BananaMash

ok, and the rest of the story consists of the two meeting up for dinner, hitting it off and falling in love, and getting engaged. But then, she finds out the truth of her son's murder through a note of confession that you wrote but never sent. This acts as the 'break up' part of the story, and the couple splits. But then you win her back, and you guys get married, and everybody is happy.

There needs to be a dark time in between when we break up and get back together. I practically sit and drink my life away on whiskey, and contemplate ending it all on several occasions. Then one fateful night, the whiskey is gone and I decide it is time to be gone myself. I climb up to the top of the apartment building and sit on the edge, considering just letting myself fall. A crowd gathers, and so do the police who try to talk me down.

Then I see her down there. She grabs a police megaphone and yells: "I still love you".

:o

I like it.

Upon hearing her voice, you have reason to live again -- life is worth it. But as you try to get down from the rooftop, you lose your footing and fall. Your life flashes before your eyes, it feels like you're in the air for an eternity (because your fall will be in slow motion). Suddenly, your clothes catch on something on the side of the building, and you're left dangling there. You're not safe yet, however, as your clothing is ripping and you're losing your support. Emergency crews aren't letting anybody in, but your fiancee ignores them. In a spur of quick thinking she puts together a make-shift net with blankets, ties it to a couple of trees, and holds it tight. It's just in time, and the net somehow catches you. You then kiss her as the people around you cheer and clap.

I like it.

Upon hearing her voice, you have reason to live again -- life is worth it. But as you try to get down from the rooftop, you lose your footing and fall. Your life flashes before your eyes, it feels like you're in the air for an eternity (because your fall will be in slow motion). Suddenly, your clothes catch on something on the side of the building, and you're left dangling there. You're not safe yet, however, as your clothing is ripping and you're losing your support. Emergency crews aren't letting anybody in, but your fiancee ignores them. In a spur of quick thinking she puts together a make-shift net with blankets, ties it to a couple of trees, and holds it tight. It's just in time, and the net somehow catches you. You then kiss her as the people around you cheer and clap.

Then later in life, she gets murdered during a mugging on the street. Instead of slipping into another depression, I make it my life goal to hunt down the man who killed her and give him exactly what he deserves. I start hunting down thugs on the street from the area she was murdered, threatening their lives in order to receive information of who killed her. I slowly piece everything together on a huge cork-board in my apartment. I finally pin down a witness who says he doesn't know the mans name who killed her, but he knows where he lives through a mutual friend.

We meet and he agrees to take me to the murderers residence. We walk through what becomes and increasingly familiar neighborhood, and he takes me into my apartment building.

Could I be living this close to the killer the whole time?

He walks me up to my floor, and leads me... to my apartment.

No... I couldn't have... Did I?

Archived