"Real Men" :bigblush:

#183 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:57 AM

lol. This is a fun thread. Keep it up BM.
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#184 cadillaccts

cadillaccts

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Tall, pear shaped, introvert

#185 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

So guys, I found my mouse... My dog chewed it up. This is suspended temporarily until I get a new mouse.

FWYIerW.png

#186 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,538 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

So guys, I found my mouse... My dog chewed it up. This is suspended temporarily until I get a new mouse.

your dog temporarily killed my hopes and dreams, make sure you pass the message along so it knows the ramifications of it's actions.

#187 TIGER SINGH

TIGER SINGH

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

still haven't drawn me
Posted Image
Thanks -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

#188 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

still haven't drawn me

Mash doesn't have a mouse currently.

#189 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:53 PM

Mash doesn't have a mouse currently.

Thank you One-One-Two, you're my top home-boy right now.

I will buy a new mouse when my second student loan payment gets here in a week or so. :)

FWYIerW.png

#190 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Thank you One-One-Two, you're my top home-boy right now.

I will buy a new mouse when my second student loan payment gets here in a week or so. :)

Couldn't you just shank some guy in an alley, take his ID, get your face reconstructed to look like his, kill the doctor and destroy the records, live with his wife until you find out her PIN code, steal her bank card, kill her, go to bank, rob bank with a spray painted black water pistol, ditch the police, get face reconstructed back you your own sexy mug, kill doctor and destroy records, take bank robbery money and give it to me, go back to first dead guy, take wallet, buy new mouse?

Don't take anything I say seriously! EVER!

#191 TIGER SINGH

TIGER SINGH

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:38 PM

Couldn't you just shank some guy in an alley, take his ID, get your face reconstructed to look like his, kill the doctor and destroy the records, live with his wife until you find out her PIN code, steal her bank card, kill her, go to bank, rob bank with a spray painted black water pistol, ditch the police, get face reconstructed back you your own sexy mug, kill doctor and destroy records, take bank robbery money and give it to me, go back to first dead guy, take wallet, buy new mouse?

Yeah, that's the complicated and illegal way
Posted Image
Thanks -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

#192 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Yeah, that's the complicated and illegal fun way

Fixed it for you.

Edited by Gumballthechewy, 02 December 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#193 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Then I check the dead guys ID finally after I bought my new mouse, and discover he was actually my best friend from high-school. I receive a letter from his mother who I knew very well that I am invited to the funeral, and I have to sit looking on what I have done while the guilt torments and tears me apart from the inside.

Later the mother tells me that my friend had left me something in his will, I go to the lawyers office with her, and he'd left me his $100 special mouse and a graphics tablet with a note that said: "I know you're into that art stuff man, enjoy yourself, thanks for being such a good friend".

Now that would be a twist.

FWYIerW.png

#194 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

Fixed it for you.

well that isn't a red flag, i don't know what is.
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#195 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

Then I check the dead guys ID finally after I bought my new mouse, and discover he was actually my best friend from high-school. I receive a letter from his mother who I knew very well that I am invited to the funeral, and I have to sit looking on what I have done while the guilt torments and tears me apart from the inside.

Later the mother tells me that my friend had left me something in his will, I go to the lawyers office with her, and he'd left me his $100 special mouse and a graphics tablet with a note that said: "I know you're into that art stuff man, enjoy yourself, thanks for being such a good friend".

Now that would be a twist.

I smell romantic comedy.

In the months after the funeral you develop a guilty ire and hate for yourself. It is a feeling that fills you daily as you battle serious depression with constant thoughts of suicide. The melancholic feeling of knowing you had, in cold blood, murdered your lifelong best friend is overwhelming, yet you don't let it show on the outside. You go through your daily routine, earn your pay, and do your best to keep relationships strong. The emotions, however, take their toll on you and tear you apart inside. As each day passes you feel more and more disgusted with yourself. Even so, you know that you can't just turn yourself in; although it might relieve some of your suffering, it would just hurt more people in what was an already tragic incident. You often think back at the funeral, how his mother's face teared over his coffin, and how she greeted you with a sorrowful yet warm smile, thanking you for being a friend to her now dead son.

How would she feel if she found out what really happened? Sure, not even knowing her son's killer is a painful curse, but would it not be a worse fate for her to know it was really you? You think it would be, but maybe you're just afraid of what would happen to you if your actions came to light. Months go by, your routine continues: wake up, get dressed, eat something... Or don't; it doesn't matter. Brush teeth, go to work... It's all just a big circle. Has it always been like this? You don't remember, but you do know that it's at least been must more evident to you. Time flies by, yet it all somehow feels like an eon.

Eventually, with no leads, the investigation is called off. You find out one morning via a phone call from your victim's mother, who felt you would like to know. The news catches you off-guard; you had hardly even been aware there was an ongoing investigation. You realize you've been in your own little bubble, your own little world, pushing all outside information to the side. "How long has it been since the murder?" ... Did you say that or think it? "About seven months now," the voice on the other end of the line states calmly. "Seven months? Where have you been?," you ask yourself, this time certain you only thought it. Then, realizing you hadn't said anything for a moment, in a spur of quick thinking you ask if she would like to have dinner with you. "What were you thinking‽," you ask yourself. After a pause, she says that she would love to.

ok, and the rest of the story consists of the two meeting up for dinner, hitting it off and falling in love, and getting engaged. But then, she finds out the truth of her son's murder through a note of confession that you wrote but never sent. This acts as the 'break up' part of the story, and the couple splits. But then you win her back, and you guys get married, and everybody is happy.

#196 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

God damn you guys, this is the greatest story of all time.

FWYIerW.png

#197 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

And the story ends when, years later, as an old man, you find your old mouse and realize you never got the chance to use it. You hop on CDC for the first time in what seems like decades, and finally complete Malhotra #27's picture.

#198 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

And the story ends when, years later, as an old man, you find your old mouse and realize you never got the chance to use it. You hop on CDC for the first time in what seems like decades, and finally complete Malhotra #27's picture.

+ dis if u cry evrytim

FWYIerW.png

#199 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 34,538 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

please tell me there is a musical montage in the middle where bananamash and the mother are "dating" and getting to know each other. that would make it perfect.

#200 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:37 PM

please tell me there is a musical montage in the middle where bananamash and the mother are "dating" and getting to know each other. that would make it perfect.

Sure why not. This movie is going to be amazing.

FWYIerW.png

#201 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

My god, what have I started?

#202 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,047 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

My god, what have I started?

THE

BEST

MOVIE

EVER

MADE
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#203 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

ok, and the rest of the story consists of the two meeting up for dinner, hitting it off and falling in love, and getting engaged. But then, she finds out the truth of her son's murder through a note of confession that you wrote but never sent. This acts as the 'break up' part of the story, and the couple splits. But then you win her back, and you guys get married, and everybody is happy.

There needs to be a dark time in between when we break up and get back together. I practically sit and drink my life away on whiskey, and contemplate ending it all on several occasions. Then one fateful night, the whiskey is gone and I decide it is time to be gone myself. I climb up to the top of the apartment building and sit on the edge, considering just letting myself fall. A crowd gathers, and so do the police who try to talk me down.

Then I see her down there. She grabs a police megaphone and yells: "I still love you".

:o

FWYIerW.png

#204 One one two

One one two

Got skipped

• Members
  • 8,089 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

There needs to be a dark time in between when we break up and get back together. I practically sit and drink my life away on whiskey, and contemplate ending it all on several occasions. Then one fateful night, the whiskey is gone and I decide it is time to be gone myself. I climb up to the top of the apartment building and sit on the edge, considering just letting myself fall. A crowd gathers, and so do the police who try to talk me down.

Then I see her down there. She grabs a police megaphone and yells: "I still love you".

:o

I like it.

Upon hearing her voice, you have reason to live again -- life is worth it. But as you try to get down from the rooftop, you lose your footing and fall. Your life flashes before your eyes, it feels like you're in the air for an eternity (because your fall will be in slow motion). Suddenly, your clothes catch on something on the side of the building, and you're left dangling there. You're not safe yet, however, as your clothing is ripping and you're losing your support. Emergency crews aren't letting anybody in, but your fiancee ignores them. In a spur of quick thinking she puts together a make-shift net with blankets, ties it to a couple of trees, and holds it tight. It's just in time, and the net somehow catches you. You then kiss her as the people around you cheer and clap.

Edited by One one two, 03 December 2012 - 02:38 PM.

#205 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 34,538 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

I like it.

Upon hearing her voice, you have reason to live again -- life is worth it. But as you try to get down from the rooftop, you lose your footing and fall. Your life flashes before your eyes, it feels like you're in the air for an eternity (because your fall will be in slow motion). Suddenly, your clothes catch on something on the side of the building, and you're left dangling there. You're not safe yet, however, as your clothing is ripping and you're losing your support. Emergency crews aren't letting anybody in, but your fiancee ignores them. In a spur of quick thinking she puts together a make-shift net with blankets, ties it to a couple of trees, and holds it tight. It's just in time, and the net somehow catches you. You then kiss her as the people around you cheer and clap.

then, an awkward sex scene.

#206 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

I like it.

Then later in life, she gets murdered during a mugging on the street. Instead of slipping into another depression, I make it my life goal to hunt down the man who killed her and give him exactly what he deserves. I start hunting down thugs on the street from the area she was murdered, threatening their lives in order to receive information of who killed her. I slowly piece everything together on a huge cork-board in my apartment. I finally pin down a witness who says he doesn't know the mans name who killed her, but he knows where he lives through a mutual friend.

We meet and he agrees to take me to the murderers residence. We walk through what becomes and increasingly familiar neighborhood, and he takes me into my apartment building.

Could I be living this close to the killer the whole time?

He walks me up to my floor, and leads me... to my apartment.

No... I couldn't have... Did I?

FWYIerW.png

#207 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 34,538 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Then later in life, she gets murdered during a mugging on the street. Instead of slipping into another depression, I make it my life goal to hunt down the man who killed her and give him exactly what he deserves. I start hunting down thugs on the street from the area she was murdered, threatening their lives in order to receive information of who killed her. I slowly piece everything together on a huge cork-board in my apartment. I finally pin down a witness who says he doesn't know the mans name who killed her, but he knows where he lives through a mutual friend.

We meet and he agrees to take me to the murderers residence. We walk through what becomes and increasingly familiar neighborhood, and he takes me into my apartment building.

Could I be living this close to the killer the whole time?

He walks me up to my floor, and leads me... to my apartment.

No... I couldn't have... Did I?

then, an awkward self-sex scene.

#208 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,399 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

Can it be with the informant who is an attractive woman who just fell in with the wrong crowd?

FWYIerW.png

#209 J.R.

J.R.

Rainbow Butt Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,047 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

It was going off the rails, I think you brought it back on track here.
"Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Posted ImagePosted Image

#210 Gumballthechewy

Gumballthechewy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,905 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

It was going off the rails, I think you brought it back on track here.

I'm pretty sure this whole thing was never really on the rails to begin with...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.