Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Why hasn't Schneider signed somewhere?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 ChuckNORRIS4Cup

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

I guess Schneider just didn't cut it, for a starting job on another team. Teams said they wanted Luongo because he is a starter and other teams didn't want to risk it on a backup. :lol:

Eh8NO.jpg

Trevor Linden Quote Nov. 29th 2012 [Asked if he would return to the game?]
"The game has been with me for a long time, if the right opportunity came about, you never know"

#32 ILL BILL NECRO

ILL BILL NECRO

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

OMG seriously ? He has absolutely everything to prove. To himself his team and the league . He has started a total of 56 games ? I think he is the future but he has a loooong way to go .

Thats exactly what he was saying.... I don't thik u get what he ment.
Posted Image

#33 saint_lou

saint_lou

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

I guess Schneider just didn't cut it, for a starting job on another team. Teams said they wanted Luongo because he is a starter and other teams didn't want to risk it on a backup. :lol:

No doubt goalies are being picked up now not so much on pedigree but how hot they are playing at a certain period in time. Bryzgalov to Philly, the rotation of rookie goalies from Varlamov, Neuvirth and Braden Holtby. With this being said I think its a big reason why we have not heard much in the rumor mill (pre lockout) in regards to other teams interest in Schneider NHL teams feel its only a matter of time before they can ride the back of a stud goalie coming out of the farm system.

Also Schneider going to Europe is pretty much a backhanded slap to any Players Unions in any league worldwide because he would be taking jobs from other veteran players overseas.

#34 CanucksSayEh

CanucksSayEh

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Schnieder is much too gangster to up n move hood.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.