The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The best way to show you are disgruntled about the lockout is to not post on CDC.

RAMBUTANS

You can read, but refrain from posting. The reason being is that this is one of the official NHL team sites. Meaning, you support it when you post. That is if you are disgruntled. If you're like me who is fine with everything, carry on.

Oh, and maybe drink milk instead of the pop ad above.

You can read, but refrain from posting. The reason being is that this is one of the official NHL team sites. Meaning, you support it when you post. That is if you are disgruntled. If you're like me who is fine with everything, carry on.

Archived