Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ossi Vaananen

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Rivermen. 5 pm PST. GAME 2 UPDATED**

174 posts in this topic

Video replay finally being used! Hope they call it off...

Climie is just the worst. He's like the AT&T of goalies...

I don't understand any of the coaches decisions. And how are their special teams still bottom of the league?

Arniel has a soft spot for Desbiens because they went to the Calder cup finals together in 08-09 with the Moose. And Desbiens was quite good throughout that run.

Iit's not uncommon for coaches to have favourites like that. I am surprised he's using him as much as he is though, especially when he's costing the team with dumb plays.

Arniel has a soft spot for Desbiens because they went to the Calder cup finals together in 08-09 with the Moose. And Desbiens was quite good throughout that run.

Iit's not uncommon for coaches to have favourites like that. I am surprised he's using him as much as he is though, especially when he's costing the team with dumb plays.

Line up (from what I've gathered):

Haydar - Ebbett - Pinizzotto

Gordon - Schroeder - Kassian

Sweatt - Friesen - Rodin

Miller - Mallet - Desbiens

Connauton - Joslin

Hunt - Tanev

Miskovic - Matheson

Climie

Lack

Even at 20 lbs. less, I'm not seeing a whole lot of mobility out of Kassian.

Anyone else?

Sweatt - Friesen - Rodin

Connauton - Joslin

Hunt - Tanev

Miskovic - Matheson

Climie

Lack

Very nice goal. It was Haydar to Gordon right?

Sweatt - Friesen - Rodin

Connauton - Joslin

Hunt - Tanev

Miskovic - Matheson

Climie

Lack

Also, I just thought it's kind of funny to see how opinions of Arniel have changed so drastically since the last time he was with the organization as coach of the Moose.

I mean, remember when people used to praise him for doing a good job in Manitoba? And now lots of people are fed up with his coaching. Interesting how perspectives change.

Perhaps it's just because we didn't pay as much attention to the farm team back then?

Also, I just thought it's kind of funny to see how opinions of Arniel have changed so drastically since the last time he was with the organization as coach of the Moose.

I mean, remember when people used to praise him for doing a good job in Manitoba? And now lots of people are fed up with his coaching. Interesting how perspectives change.

Perhaps it's just because we didn't pay as much attention to the farm team back then?