The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Rivermen. 5 pm PST. GAME 2 UPDATED**

Ossi Vaananen

Sit guys like Desbiens, Miskovich, Hunt, even the captain Haydar, who has been less than stellar this season. Play guys like Sauve (dev), Andersson (dev), Sterling (vet) it's not hard, these guys have demonstrated both on the stat sheet and on the ice that they are better than the aforementioned players.

Rotations happen, I understand that, but with some of the moves Arniel has done (playing Desbiens as frequently as he does) it really makes me scratch my head. It's in the Wolves franchise interest to ice a competitive team, it's in the Canucks interest to play their prospects, these goals are one in the same when guys like Sauve and Andersson are visibly better defenders.

Sit guys like Desbiens, Miskovich, Hunt, even the captain Haydar, who has been less than stellar this season. Play guys like Sauve (dev), Andersson (dev), Sterling (vet) it's not hard, these guys have demonstrated both on the stat sheet and on the ice that they are better than the aforementioned players.

Rotations happen, I understand that, but with some of the moves Arniel has done (playing Desbiens as frequently as he does) it really makes me scratch my head. It's in the Wolves franchise interest to ice a competitive team, it's in the Canucks interest to play their prospects, these goals are one in the same when guys like Sauve and Andersson are visibly better defenders.

Archived