The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burke sleeping on the street

uber_pwnzor

Gotta love Burke.

He's hard and he's soft.

Now that he's a Leaf, he supplies some extremely interesting sound bites, he's has some funny ideas at times, and he works for a sad franchise, but I'll always have a huge soft spot for him - and in the end he strikes a good balance.

He did an excellent job in Vancouver, and he really stands up for his peeps.

Kudos Burkie. I respect that you really seem to care.

Reason why I hate him.

He tampered with the Canucks by telling Leafs t.v

"you didn't hear this from me, but the Canucks offered Burrows, Bieska and the 1st round pick for Tampa's 2nd overall pick."

Can you imagine what is going on through Bieksa's mind and Burrows mind when THEY hear about this???? This is exactly why Gillis never talks about a player on a different team.

"I'm was never a fan of the Aquillini's"

So he's saying he does like our ownership..... ok....... This has nothing to do with him.

"I can't believe I didn't get an invite. I would have came from anywhere on the planet to come to his retirement ceremony"

On Trevor LInden's retirement night. He's already tampered with our team, and critized our ownership, but wants an invite to Trevor Linden's Ceremony after he slammed our ownership??? What gives???

Also offering Luke Schenn to us for Luongo after we rejected Luke Schenn for Hodgson, was really an insult to MIke Gillis.

That being said, a very nice thing he did, by sleeping on the streets.

As anti Canucks fans are saying about Mike Gillis, I will say the same thing, "I don't care about that GM."

Good for Burkie.

Homeless youth. I could never imagine being homeless. I see this homeless dude on the way to one of my schools three days a week. He's got a huge buggy full of whatever he feels is necessary, covered in tarps. He's got a huge beard, looks like hell. Sleeps under the same covered overhead every night rain or snow. Freezing or 35 degrees out. It makes me wonder how long he's homeless and how he got there. Sad.

Reason why I hate him.

He tampered with the Canucks by telling Leafs t.v

"you didn't hear this from me, but the Canucks offered Burrows, Bieska and the 1st round pick for Tampa's 2nd overall pick."

Can you imagine what is going on through Bieksa's mind and Burrows mind when THEY hear about this???? This is exactly why Gillis never talks about a player on a different team.

"I'm was never a fan of the Aquillini's"

So he's saying he does like our ownership..... ok....... This has nothing to do with him.

"I can't believe I didn't get an invite. I would have came from anywhere on the planet to come to his retirement ceremony"

On Trevor LInden's retirement night. He's already tampered with our team, and critized our ownership, but wants an invite to Trevor Linden's Ceremony after he slammed our ownership??? What gives???

Also offering Luke Schenn to us for Luongo after we rejected Luke Schenn for Hodgson, was really an insult to MIke Gillis.

That being said, a very nice thing he did, by sleeping on the streets.

As anti Canucks fans are saying about Mike Gillis, I will say the same thing, "I don't care about that GM."

Archived