The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Break up advice and why?

EoH

I think you have 3 courses of action

1. Send her a really hateful text. Something that will just make her cry.

2. Start seeing her sister, and I mean take pictures and send those in a text aswell (I guess this is similiar to #1)

3. Ignore her

For me it's a toss up... :bigblush:

I think you have 3 courses of action

1. Send her a really hateful text. Something that will just make her cry.

2. Start seeing her sister, and I mean take pictures and send those in a text aswell (I guess this is similiar to #1)

3. Ignore her

For me it's a toss up... :bigblush:

Honestly, it depends on the age here. If you're young, this is likely a fairly normal reaction to hurt and rejection. She's lashing out but, eventually, she'll get tired and move on. Just be consistent and don't send any mixed messages.

How did you expect her to react when, after a year and a half, you've suddenly decided that your future doesn't include her? Of course she's going to be shocked and and hurt. The part about other guys is obviously to stir a reaction and try to make you jealous. If it's working, it makes me wonder if you made the right decision. I mean, she will eventually move on...are you ok with that? I'm really curious as to what made you arrive at your decision to dump her. And, while she's acting pretty childish and immature, people do crazy things when they feel betrayed so this is pretty normal. If it persists, it is not.

Archived