Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucklax

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

2,845 posts in this topic

Would anyone be interested in making this game so you have to be a little more active?

Would anyone be interested in making this game so you have to be a little more active?

I've been thinking of some ideas to make this sim league a little more in depth and where people have to be a little more active. It wouldn't take effect until after this season though.

I've been thinking of some ideas to make this sim league a little more in depth and where people have to be a little more active. It wouldn't take effect until after this season though.

Being 100% honest, I'm holding this team and checking in every once in a while but I don't care that much.

I appreciate all the work you do and that's why I check in as much as I do.

Being 100% honest, I'm holding this team and checking in every once in a while but I don't care that much.

I appreciate all the work you do and that's why I check in as much as I do.

See that's the problem. STHS is obviously the more superior league and its totally understandable. I like it better too, but I have just been thinking of ways to try and make this game a little more fun.

I appreciate the people that check in, but some people haven't even made a peep in this thread since they got hired, so I wonder if they even care.

Oh and allkill, I'm not sure if you know but I am GM of the Panthers in STHS

I check here every day, I just don't post.

What are you thinking of expanding on? You can't do much more than this for an EA game...

I always check on my team but similar to Ari, I don't care that much but I do appreciate all the work put into this. Also please sit Luongo next game.

I check the thread multiple times a day but only post every couple. I'd be interested to hear what you've come up with.

Weird, as for me, I like this game a ton more than STHS. Maybe its cause I can't figure out the client and how to make it work. This is easier for guys like me who aren't as tech savvy as others.

Weird, as for me, I like this game a ton more than STHS. Maybe its cause I can't figure out the client and how to make it work. This is easier for guys like me who aren't as tech savvy as others.