The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

When asked about the stunning collapse to the 7th seeded Boston Bruins, GM Niloc009 had this to say, "Completely unacceptable. The team you saw tonight won't be the one you see in September. Nobody is safe. Flyers fans deserve better, and I'll ensure that's what we'll be next season."

When asked about the stunning collapse to the 7th seeded Boston Bruins, GM Niloc009 had this to say, "Completely unacceptable. The team you saw tonight won't be the one you see in September. Nobody is safe. Flyers fans deserve better, and I'll ensure that's what we'll be next season."

Last point I'm going to say as I don't want to completely clutter this thread with (somewhat) off topic material.

Bob takes time out of his day to sim the games, take pictures and upload them. Of course I am going to take this somewhat seriously and not treat it as a complete joke, because what does that show him? If everybody treats this as a joke (and I'm not saying you do) then he will not want to continue simming and the league will die.

Last point I'm going to say as I don't want to completely clutter this thread with (somewhat) off topic material.

Bob takes time out of his day to sim the games, take pictures and upload them. Of course I am going to take this somewhat seriously and not treat it as a complete joke, because what does that show him? If everybody treats this as a joke (and I'm not saying you do) then he will not want to continue simming and the league will die.

Final point, I take this league as seriously as an online game should be taken. I really really appreciate Corkum for simming, the amount of work he puts in is amazing. However, I'm not going to get rattled over a playoff loss.

Now can we get back to normal fantasy league chirping?

GO BUFFALO

140467-650-366.jpg

Archived