Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucklax

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

2,845 posts in this topic

I would like to know when/how I can get prospects created/moved up to my NHL team so I can use them.

Might be able to run through a couple more spreadsheets tonight. TOR and NSH will be my first priorities. Anyone else who wants theirs done tonight, reply to this post. (Will only likely do 4-5 tonight)

Might be able to run through a couple more spreadsheets tonight. TOR and NSH will be my first priorities. Anyone else who wants theirs done tonight, reply to this post. (Will only likely do 4-5 tonight)

Will be away for most of the day with Thanksgiving, will try to respond to questions/pms as soon as I can

http://tinychat.com/cdcchl

I've been to every corner of the internet, and have resorted to talking to myself. I threatened a cyanide bomb in hopes of rousing the CDN government. So...anyone wanna talk trade? Or...other things.

EDIT: Uh oh, tinychat isn't working and my internet is now on the fritz. The fuzz is onto me....

Just expressing my appreciation.

You could use <3 or :wub:

there are plenty of options.....

no need to overuse anything

thank you :wub::wub::wub:

Vinny Prospal, James Wisnewski available