Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucklax

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

Rights to allstars

Travis Ewanyk (50 overall)

Mitchell Moroz (48 overall)

Kristian Pelss (64 overall)

OTB

Brandon Prust and Scott Gomez are available. I'll take a different big contract for Scotty.

To Nashville:

Dan Boyle [86], Antii Niemi [82], 2013 SJS 1st

To San Jose:

Pekka Rinne [89]

This trade is void, I never approved it and it involves a rookie gm

Peter Mueller, Tomas Kopecky, Scottie Upshal, Marcel Goc, Ed Jovanovski, Mike Weaver, and Filip Kuba could all be had. Looking for solid youth/picks in return.

What's the deal with signing players, and players that have 0 years left on their contracts? And who do I speak to about contracts?

Peter Mueller, Tomas Kopecky, Scottie Upshal, Marcel Goc, Ed Jovanovski, Mike Weaver, and Filip Kuba could all be had. Looking for solid youth/picks in return.

What's the deal with signing players, and players that have 0 years left on their contracts? And who do I speak to about contracts?

Looking for a 80+ Sniper winger.. Offering the following plus other stuff..

Dougie Hamilton D 69 4.5 Gold TWD

Jordan Caron RW 76 3.5 Gold PWF

2013 1st BOS

Overpaid? Injury prone? Poor attitude? Ugly girlfriend? No problem! The Tampa Bay Lightning want them! We need to acquire 7 million dollars to hit the cap floor! Will accept players such as Jason Blake, Keith Ballard and Scott Gomez!

Inquire within.

Overpaid? Injury prone? Poor attitude? Ugly girlfriend? No problem! The Tampa Bay Lightning want them! We need to acquire 7 million dollars to hit the cap floor! Will accept players such as Jason Blake, Keith Ballard and Scott Gomez!

Inquire within.

Edmonton still looking for rookies! Ryan Whitney 85. Ales Hemsky 83. Shawn Horcoff 82. Eric Belanger 78. Nick Schultz 84. Nikolai Khabibulin 77. PM ME!

Alex Burrows could be made available for a playmaking winger. I'm looking for someone similar or better. He could be packaged with someone like Chris Tanev.

Columbus looking to take on a cap dump forward

Also, Wisnewski, Tyutin, Brassard among the names available for a good young forward or goalie