Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucklax

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

2,845 posts in this topic

Sure thing.

which roster update should I use? The newest one has Seth Jones and Mackinnon but is missing a lot of prospects who have left the CHL for European leagues (ie. Yakupov). I could recreate the missing players if I new exactly which players were taken off the game.

Or I could use the rosters that we used for the spreadsheets and not worry about draft eligible players until next offseason. Keep in mind that I'm going to have to use Season mode instead of GM mode, to control all teams anyways.

Aren't all the notable free agents signed already?

I can be the East Agent. And no way we get rid of Yakupov :P

I can be the East Agent. And no way we get rid of Yakupov :P

Cmon guys someone step up and be the West Agent! Hopefully its someone who GM's a team in the East but it doesn't matter in the end.

Cmon guys someone step up and be the West Agent! Hopefully its someone who GM's a team in the East but it doesn't matter in the end.

I'll do it, because that means simming can start. Nail and I can switch conferences so that I do East and he does West, seeing as we're in those conferences.

I'll do it, because that means simming can start. Nail and I can switch conferences so that I do East and he does West, seeing as we're in those conferences.

no the agent is supposed to be from the other conference so that there is as little bias as possible

East Agent-Nail yakupov

West Agent- Tig'ol Bitties

Oh, you said the opposite in your previous post, but cool. I'll do whatever you need.

Thanks Tigs and Nail!

All I have to do now is get the FA list out, create the players from Petr Puck, and input the trades. Then I can start simming. :)

Can someone please add AHL/Prospects to my sheet (Carolina)? I don't have NHL13 and would appreciate it!

I've told the agents, but to sum up here is how free agency will work:

UFA's- PM your respective agent, he will decide the best offer from his conference and pm me it. If there is no offer from the other conference within 24 hours it will be posted

RFA's-Can begin getting re-signed after the all star game

Both-We started without NTC's but an agent can ask for one/it can be offered by gm's and the waiving process will go through me

Can we expect sims to start soon? Because that was the problem with the old CHL, and I'd hate to see another good league become something that nobody really cares about.

Working on that right now those three things I have to do right now. Sorry it hasn't been sooner, I've been busy with work.

* Creating all the Petr Puck players might take a while.

So just to be clear, we need to re-sign players with 1 year left on their deals or they'll become UFA's or RFA's?

So just to be clear, we need to re-sign players with 1 year left on their deals or they'll become UFA's or RFA's?