The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

Dallas

Paul Ranger: A 2 year contract worth 3 million a year.

Jamie Benn: A 4 year contract worth 5.5 million + an NTC.

Radek Dvorak: A 2 year deal worth 2.2 million annually.

Columbus ( :P)

Jason Arnott: A 2 year deal worth 3.3 million annually.

Los Angeles

Slava Voynov: A 3 year deal worth 900k annually.

I know that you guys are going to hate me for this, but I don't have time to be the simulator of a fantasy hockey league. When I initially offered to do it months ago, I was working considerably less than I am now and now I just don't have the routine to know that I will have a set amount of time each day.

Extremely sorry guys. If you feel the need to let out your frustration on me in the thread, I'll understand. :(

(no broken legs or anything, just no time)

I know that you guys are going to hate me for this, but I don't have time to be the simulator of a fantasy hockey league. When I initially offered to do it months ago, I was working considerably less than I am now and now I just don't have the routine to know that I will have a set amount of time each day.

Extremely sorry guys. If you feel the need to let out your frustration on me in the thread, I'll understand. :(

I did just buy NHL 13. I was planning on getting it anyways, it wasn't because of what happened here.

Only reason why I didn't really want to sim more is because it took up all my video game playing time. I never even played a game of NHL 12, COD or whatever else when I was simming. However I do hate to see this fail and if you guys have patience while I set everything up I guess I could give it a shot.

If that's ok with y'all

Archived