The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

I'm willing to give Cody Hodgson 9 and TACIC another chance.

TACIC as long as you don't post with that crapty ass grammar of yours then I don't actually mind you - I've interacted with you when you're posting like a normal human being and you're not too bad, that's what I like. I don't like "what is happened, my player unranked and nuttin happen to him"

Cody Hodgson 9 - idk just don't be so goddamn annoying, I know what it feels to be like you though as there was a time when I was the annoying one in fantasy.

Welcome MaximYapierre and JimLahey to Fantasy Hockey! I'd like to introduce myself as UMADBRO?, I'm sure we've met outside of fantasy before! Definetly Maxim!

GODDAMN I CAN NEVER SPELL DEFINETLY SOMEONE TEACH ME.

That is all.

I was one of the main supporters of bringing in the new blood.

Get off your high horse UMB btw.

Also I want a blanket statement here: I don't go after a particular user, but if you do something dumb I make fun of you for it.

Try not to be offended please.

Let's not forget UMB, you were given multiple chances after some very immature incidents. TACIC and CH9 have never really done anything wrong. If it was Fruition I could see where you're coming from, but if anything these two new guys have done less to upset people than you have. Just pointing that out, I'm not upset with or attacking you in any way.

Let's not forget UMB, you were given multiple chances after some very immature incidents. TACIC and CH9 have never really done anything wrong. If it was Fruition I could see where you're coming from, but if anything these two new guys have done less to upset people than you have. Just pointing that out, I'm not upset with or attacking you in any way.

Archived