The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

I negotiated for both sides on this one. He offered me Rinne straight up for a 36 year old Dan Boyle and didn't understand which side I was talking about when I responded with: "But that's not a fair trade bud, I'll have to add to it after dinner"

I negotiated for both sides on this one. He offered me Rinne straight up for a 36 year old Dan Boyle and didn't understand which side I was talking about when I responded with: "But that's not a fair trade bud, I'll have to add to it after dinner"

Dan Boyle, Antii Niemi and a 1st was vetoed so I swapped Dan Boyle out for Brent Burns. I added the 2nd round pick because I`m a nice guy.

Sure thing.

which roster update should I use? The newest one has Seth Jones and Mackinnon but is missing a lot of prospects who have left the CHL for European leagues (ie. Yakupov). I could recreate the missing players if I new exactly which players were taken off the game.

Or I could use the rosters that we used for the spreadsheets and not worry about draft eligible players until next offseason. Keep in mind that I'm going to have to use Season mode instead of GM mode, to control all teams anyways.

Sure thing.

which roster update should I use? The newest one has Seth Jones and Mackinnon but is missing a lot of prospects who have left the CHL for European leagues (ie. Yakupov). I could recreate the missing players if I new exactly which players were taken off the game.

Or I could use the rosters that we used for the spreadsheets and not worry about draft eligible players until next offseason. Keep in mind that I'm going to have to use Season mode instead of GM mode, to control all teams anyways.

Archived