The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

Update on Free Agent Signings during the season:

Sometimes a player won't sign for the amount that is offered to him by one of us and won't sign with your team.

So what I do is just offer them what they are asking in the game and then I sim ahead a few days until I find a team that wants him.

If they do sign with a different team I then have to trade them to the team that signed them, but I have to involve a player going the other way.

The couple signings that have been made I have tried to trade a player who I think won't ever play, but it would be better if you guys tell me a player you won't use and I can probably just trade them back in the off season.

Was thinking I would start an AHL season too. Wouldn't waste time editing lines or posting scores all the time. Would make sure players that get sent down by you guys would play.(ex: Yakupov, Schultz).

I would just have stats and standings updates once in awhile. This would be used to see how those players develop for upcoming seasons.

Thoughts?

Was thinking I would start an AHL season too. Wouldn't waste time editing lines or posting scores all the time. Would make sure players that get sent down by you guys would play.(ex: Yakupov, Schultz).

I would just have stats and standings updates once in awhile. This would be used to see how those players develop for upcoming seasons.

Thoughts?

Ya you can submit a roster if you like. Doesn't have to be a full roster, just guys that you would want to develop in the AHL. Also I think it would be best if we allow Galchenyuk and Yakupov to play in the AHL if you guys want, so we have an idea on re-rates for them.

I will just best line for everyone.

Also can someone do me a favor and figure out my cap space. Have a feeling im right up against it or even over.

Standings Update #1:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkgIrwW_Z3nsdDhFMlhpeG43RnpkazZEdzV2dHpsQXc#gid=0

Some fun facts:

Buffalo and Pittsburgh are the only teams without a loss in regulation, and Phoenix and Columbus are the only teams without a win in regulation.

Washington leads the league with 20 goals for and St.Louis leads the league with 20 goals against.

AHL RULES:

-You guys can submit a list of players that you want to see developed in the AHL. It can be 1 player or 10 if you want.

-Once I start a season in the AHL i don't have access to NHL teams, so I can't dress a player if you send them down to the AHL

-Junior age players are eligible if you want(Yakupov, Galchenyuk etc)

-Just make sure I have a list of players you want developed before I start.

-You can call them up when I use the NHL mode, I just have to make sure they aren't playing on both teams

-I will give you guys a couple of days to submit a list of players

-I will continue to sim games for the NHL, some of which will be tonight.

Archived