The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CHL Season 2 (Now with less innovation!)

canucklax

Trades!

That's right, the best part of a sim league - making trades with your fellow peers and attempting to bulid a winning franchise !

Since I am the trade tracker, here are some rules for sending trades in

This tutorial is moreso for the rookie GM's and for the whole league to know how I like my trades sent in.

"Le PM"

How do you send a trade in? You go to your inbox and you create a message. Please add myself, the fellow GM you traded with, and canucklax if you are a rookie GM (That will be MaximYapierre, Jim Lahey, -Trapped in CDC-, and TACIC) It's not that we don't trust your abilities to make a fair trade however since you are new to fantasy hockey we'd like to review your trades before they become official. Please in the title put "CHL Trade [Team 1-Team 2]. So for example, "CHL Trade [LAK - VAN]". I'd like to stress the fact that you must have CHL in it as well as the names of both teams, or I will not be opening the trade PM. It's not very hard and I feel if I'm harder on it you guys will learn to put the proper title.

"Le Format"

How do you format the trade to be sent in? Do I just put down the players like in a proposal thread or NHL 13 thread? Like to lak henrik daniel kesler to van bernier penner? NO!. Please follow the following format for sending in all trades

To Team 1: ------------> Please bold team names

Player Full Name [OVR], Player Full Name [OVR], Draft Pick Year and Round

To Team 2:

Player Full Name [OVR], Player Full Name [OVR], Draft Pick Year and Round

So, for example

To Los Angeles Kings:

Henrik Sedin [90], Daniel Sedin [91], Ryan Kesler [88], Dan Hamhuis [88], Alex Edler [88], Roberto Luongo [89]

To Vancouver Canucks:

Dustin Penner [81], 2013 LAK 1st Round Pick, 2014 LAK 1st Round Pick, 2013 LAK 2nd Round Pick

Trades not following that format will not be posted. I am very strict on this rule. It may seem harsh, however it makes me and lax's job a thousand times easier, you don't even know how helpful it is to us. It makes it neat so we can read it, and so Crom can input it into the game, and it makes my life easier as I'll have to update it on the spreadsheet. Do not move the players on your spreadsheet UNTIL the trade has been posted. It makes it confusing when a player is on a different team and we have no record of it being posted, so please don't do it. Wait after the trade has been posted before touching the spreadsheet.

"Le After"

When your trade has successfully gone through and has been posted by I, the Trades Tracker, you must go to your spreadsheet and copy paste your newly acquired players/picks onto your spreadsheet, and copy paste the players you traded away on the bottom of the GM you traded with's spreadsheet, or just put it at the bottom of your own. Do NOT DELETE PLAYERS FROM YOUR SPREADSHEET !!!!! Just because they are not a member of your team anymore does not mean you delete them from your spreadsheet! Always copy paste to the other teams spreadsheet OR put it at the bottom of your spreadsheet!

Thanks All!

P.S.: Gally you know I love you ;)

I think i'm going to avoid trading all together just to not read that 9 page essay umb just wrote on how to hand in trades..

I don't mind being trade tracker and I will fix them myself.. Better then a trade tracker who is lazy as hell combined with being a dick..

I got

Montreal

Nashville

Washington

and mine (Los Angeles)

guys when requesting me to do it post your team name please........

also my spreadsheet will be done first

and WTF Caboose you have NHL 13 !!!!!

I think i'm going to avoid trading all together just to not read that 9 page essay umb just wrote on how to hand in trades..

I don't mind being trade tracker and I will fix them myself.. Better then a trade tracker who is lazy as hell combined with being a dick..

1. My leg is broken.

2. My computer is in my bedroom.

3. My Xbox is upstairs.

4. I'm not fracking walking.

I already filled out what I could from the internet, but the info may be incorrect and I couldn't find player types.

Archived