The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

3 moves to make van solid

if theres a season how does this proposal sound

1. sign arnott to play on 3rd line and pp with sedins solid vet would give sedins more time space and intimidation if anyone was rough on them

2. ufa next yr brendan morrow for raymond tanev a 1st or 2nd or 3rd round pick(what do you thinks fair)

3. luongo for shark dman douglas murray 2nd or 1st rounder (wat u thinks fair)

what do think of this lineup

sedin sedin burrows (golden oldie line)

booth kesler morrow (fast gritty)

higgins arnott laps ( solid hard working gritty)

hansen manny kassian ( same as third )

hamhuis bieska

garrison edler

murray ballard

alberts sauve

connauton

flame away if you think its bad ideas or give me advice if not enough fo thoughs players

1. sign arnott to play on 3rd line and pp with sedins

2. brendan morrow for raymond, tanev and a 1st or 2nd round pick

3. luongo for shark dman douglas murray 1st or second round pick (wat u thinks fair)

what do think of this lineup

sedin sedin burrows (golden oldie line)

booth kesler morrow (fast gritty)

higgins arnott laps ( solid hard working gritty)

hansen manny kassian ( same as third )

hamhuis bieska

garrison edler

murray ballard

alberts sauve

connauton

flame away if you think its bad ideas or give me advice if not enough fo thoughs players

1. sign arnott to play on 3rd line and pp with sedins solid vet would give sedins more time space and intimidation if anyone was rough on them

2. ufa next yr brendan morrow for raymond tanev a 1st or 2nd or 3rd round pick(what do you thinks fair)

3. luongo for shark dman douglas murray 2nd or 1st rounder (wat u thinks fair)

thanks umm ya raymond is crap that was a total cap dump and murray makes 2.5 mill which isnt as bad as ballard.

i think our d would be unstopabble in the playoffs and wed win now. who knows if edler will be here next yr and i think connauton sauve and corrado will be ready next yr for the step up to nhl im excited of a line up in two yrs of

hamhuis connauton

garrison corrado

bieska murray

sauve

van future d is exciting

connauton is gonna be comparable to mike green, and i see similairities of corrado to niedermayer hopefully

This is a bit better, thanks. I'm gunna trim some of the less imporant stuff out of your post, and give u my feedback on the actual moves.

1. sign arnott to play on 3rd line and pp with sedins

2. brendan morrow for raymond, tanev and a 1st or 2nd round pick

3. luongo for shark dman douglas murray 1st or second round pick (wat u thinks fair)

Raymond scored 1 less goal than Morrow in 114 fewer minutes after returning from a broken back, has a substantially lower cap hit, is substantially younger, better defensively, etc.

So, on top of giving away the superior player as a "cap dump" for an inferior player with a higher cap hit (because that makes sense) we're also throwing in one of our top defensive prospects AND a pick?

:picard:

Archived