The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

An Open Moderator Job Application

BananaMash

Name: Banana Tungsten Mash

Birth date: 03/04/1994

Swagger Level: 8.25

Work Experience:

GM Vancouver Canucks NHL 12 (2011-Present): I have brought four straight Stanley Cup championships to the Vancouver Canucks organization in NHL 12. This shows my supreme leadership abilities, and ability to remain calm under pressure. Some select showings of talent include trading Mason Raymond and all my 7th rounders for Tyler Myers.

Bottle Recycling (Life Long): A consistent form of income for me has been recycling bottles. I've done this my whole life which shows how committed I can be to a job. I've not received a raise since I started. and I've never complained once!

Spiderman (2002): When I was younger I had a spiderman mask and I would fight crime. I was the best at my job and never even lost a single fight with Mysterio or Green Goblin. I was very good at my job.

Skills:

Guitar: I have played guitar for many years, this means I'm very good with my fingers. For typing... Yes.

Pwning Newbs: I've been told that this a very good talent for the position of moderator. I don't know if it's a real thing or not, but I don't have very many talents and needed to bulk out my resume.

Conclusion:

Thank you for taking the time to consider my resume. I'm moist with anticipation of the moment I hear back from SN-Admin with a job offer. Remember, if you think I'm seriously serious then I'm seriously serious that you're seriously delirious.

Archived