The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Your Canucks in 3 to 4 years time.

Hunter.S-Kerouac

I'm just going to assume no free agents signings or future draft picks as its near impossibly to predict. Players in the organization already only.

Schroeder - Kesler - Kassian

Sedin - Sedin - Jensen

Burrows - Gaunce - Hansen

Mallet - Lapierre - Grenier/Labate

Weise

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Corrado

Connauton - Garrison

Sauve/Tanev

Schneider

Lack

I'm hoping at some point Booth and Ballard are dumped for cap space. Their salaries are a lot higher than their actual value. I don't think the Canucks have deal with Edler leaving, he'll be re-signed. At this point the Sedins and Burrows will likely be declining. We'll have to hope our prospects at least pan out as decent top-nine players up front. I think Corrado and Connauton will be NHL players as well.

2014-2015 Canucks.

Sedin- Sedin- Jensen - (Sedins sign new 2 year contracts, probably their last.)

Burrows - Gaunce - Kassian (gaunce, having a very similiar prospected talent as Kesler becomes the new 2nd line center

Higgins- Kesler - Hansen (Kesler starts to decline come the tail end of 2014, has run his body raggid. Hansen/Higgins both signed until 2017)

Glass - Lapierre - Mallet ( tanner realizes he made a mistake when he gets sick of crosby halfway through his first season in Pittsburgh, signs with vancouver 2014)

Booth takes leave for the 4 f's (friends, family, faith, and frackin' killing animals)

Ballard goes somewhere. not sure.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Garrison - Seabrook (Chicago decides they really need a goalie. Edler is now playing with Ehrhoff in buffalo)

Connauton - Corrado (tanev isn't offered a lucerative enough role on team, rights are traded to Philly for a draft pick, bryz still stinks.)

Stoner (just cuz)

Lu (Schneider asks for trade to Chicago, because Lu and Lack have created an unbreakable bond on twitter, schnieder is jealous.)

Lack

In a few years from now, Luongo will be continuing to get shut outs for us, Edler will be a force on our blue line, and Raymond will be tearing up the league, on a first line unit with the Sedins.

Also, Phoenix will be on top of the league.

Definetly hard to tell. I could see us making a big splash or two in free agency over the next few years. Think something like Gaborik or Perry, and then insert our rookies

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian (he will be one of the best in the NHL, think Lucic/Franzen)

Perry/Gaborik - Kesler - Jensen (just imagine this line leading us to multiple Cups)

Burrows - Gaunce - Higgins (veterans helping the kid out along the way)

Schroeder - Lapierre - Hansen (will be a very hard line to play against)

Edler - Garrison (one of the best shutdown pairings in the NHL. Edler will have evolved into your perfect #1 D man, while Garrison is a stud on the back-end)

Hamhuis - Bieksa (we all know about this pair)

Pulock - Corrado (Pulock will be the pick that turned out to be a top 10, which was acquired in the Luongo trade)

Schneider

Lack

I could see a Luongo/Schneider v2.0 situation happening with these two.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Booth Kesler Jensen

Burrows Gaunce Hansen

Mallet Lapierre FA

Edler Garrison

Hamhuis Tanev

Corrado Bieksa

Sauve

Schneider

Lack (probably traded)

other considerations:

-return from Luongo/Schneider

-Schroeder/Rodin prove themselves in the NHL

-Sedins are still playing

To be honest we will be the new Edmonton Oilers. AFter the SEdins retire, I we are screwed. Rodin Schroeder, are doing "ok" but nothing that really makes me feel comfortable with them being in our top 6 in the future. Nicklas Jensen might be a top 6 foward, but I think he will develope into a average offensive player, nothing in the lines of a Daniel Sedin or Ryan Kesler calibre. I think we are pretty screwed in 4-5 years, no offence. We might need to tank a year or 2, to get some new franchice players.

To be honest we will be the new Edmonton Oilers. AFter the SEdins retire, I we are screwed. Rodin Schroeder, are doing "ok" but nothing that really makes me feel comfortable with them being in our top 6 in the future. Nicklas Jensen might be a top 6 foward, but I think he will develope into a average offensive player, nothing in the lines of a Daniel Sedin or Ryan Kesler calibre. I think we are pretty screwed in 4-5 years, no offence. We might need to tank a year or 2, to get some new franchice players.

Archived