The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Hockey News: Schneider Considering playing in Switzerland

laxgoalie

http://www.hcap.ch/i...-porta-biancobl

The Board of Directors dell'HCAP SA announced the successful conclusion of thenegotiation of the market that has allowed us to bring in Leventina now one of the most talented and successful goalies in the NHL .

This is the twenty-six Cory Schneider player with dual Swiss and American citizenship , the use of which does not constitute a waiver for a foreign player movement.

For the last four seasons playing in the NHL Vancouver Canucks , where during the last season has earned the place of absolute owner at the expense of the expert colleague Roberto Luongo.

In 33 games played last season, the medium of goals conceded per game stood at 1.96 with over 93% of shots wallpaper . An even better result was obtained in the three games of the playoffs in which the average was further lowered to 1.31 per game networks .

Eloquent values ​​that characterize well the undisputed quality of the young goalkeeper.

His contract is extended, initially until 31 December 2012, after which the Company may exercise the option in his favor for the renewal until the end of the season .

Obviously, the length of the contract is closely related to the evolution of the negotiations in North America to end the lockout period.

The player will come in the evening in Ticino. Thursday morning he will meet with the team and then the first training session on the ice rink Biasca .

He made ​​his debut in the league is likely to happen (international transfer permitting) as early as the weekend for Saturday's match in Kloten and were at home on Sunday afternoon to Valascia against Rapperswil.

As in the past, this purchase out of the ordinary budget was made ​​possible by the intervention of an extraordinary group of sponsors that will be made ​​available to finance the operation.

To all of them a warm thank you.

With the arrival of Cory Schneider, the Company is confident of having secured a vAlido reinforcement to the First Team and a source of pride for its loyal fans .

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you. You might want to look up the definition of 'libel' while you're also looking fruitlessly for something to back up your ridiculous assertions.

At least I did my homework before posting here.

"Pipe down"?? "Get a life"?? :lol: YOU are the one making ridiculous and libelous assertions without proof, I'm just calling you on your bull......

Of course there's absolutely no possible way that tweet could have any other meaning, right? Uh huh...... (Oh, that's sarcasm, by the way......just in case it went over your head)

I don't need to prove you wrong... It's YOU who needs to provide incontrovertible proof that what you have said is the truth. Cite your sources. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Why is this even important to you? You're the one starting rumours and trying to pass off speculation as fact.

"Pipe down"?? "Get a life"?? :lol: YOU are the one making ridiculous and libelous assertions without proof, I'm just calling you on your bull......

Of course there's absolutely no possible way that tweet could have any other meaning, right? Uh huh...... (Oh, that's sarcasm, by the way......just in case it went over your head)

I don't need to prove you wrong... It's YOU who needs to provide incontrovertible proof that what you have said is the truth. Cite your sources. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Why is this even important to you? You're the one starting rumours and trying to pass off speculation as fact.

If your so sure show me I'm wrong. c'mon quit talking and start showing me you have an ounce of credibility. You keep challenging mine but have done nothing to back yourself up.

You asked for proof I showed you. I think a quote from his wife saying I hope he gets traded back to the panthers so I she can be closer to him is proof.

I have heard for a number of year that "during the break Lou will be taking the time to go to Florida to see his family" as well I recall years ago reading a story about how his wife tried living in Vancouver but missed Florida so much she moved back.

Why is this a hot issue for you, you should be more concerned about his inability to stop the puck in the playoffs then where his wife lives. If I'm wrong show me, otherwise get back on topic.

Side note, you should read her twitter, it's great.

The issue for me is people who start rumours with nothing to back them up. LMAO at the "get back on topic" - pot calling kettle much?

And for the third time, you made the assertion, it is up to you to provide the facts and proof. A tweet taken out of context may have an entirely different meaning. Look at the date on it, for one thing. Cite the sources that prove your claim.

The issue for me is people who start rumours with nothing to back them up. LMAO at the "get back on topic" - pot calling kettle much?

And for the third time, you made the assertion, it is up to you to provide the facts and proof. A tweet taken out of context may have an entirely different meaning. Look at the date on it, for one thing. Cite the sources that prove your claim.

We get it. You're not a Luongo fan.....but really, making up crap to attempt to discredit him? Sad......really sad.

The way I see it is your trying to start a rumor... Your making a statement without anything to back it up, I'm calling you out...

Show me your facts and don't tell me again that you shouldn't have to back up your views but I should. I respondend with a quote from his wife what have you to show??

Oh for God's sake, get a grip. I'm trying to start a rumour? Get over yourself already.

How quickly you forget what you post:

:lol: @ 'calling me out'. You made the claim, the burden of proof is yours. You have my response(s) earlier in the thread......I'm just sorry you're too obtuse to understand it/them.

Your flailing like a fish, I was trying to be funny by saying his wife didn't want him around but let people know I was making it up, therefore not starting a roumor by stating that I was starting a rumor. The concept of the English language may be hard to grasp and you may have to have a a group of friends read it over to you.

Now you challenged me on what I said, I have asked you 3 or 4 times to back up your statement but all you can do is make vague stabs at me. Am I missing something are you just out for a personal fight? Think there may be rules agents that. Show proof that I'm wrong or drop it

rolling.gif

You completely fail to grasp a word I have said....... I've repeated it several times now and can only surmise that it is deliberate obtuseness on your part. Have a lovely day.

PS: Hope you looked up the definition of libel in case you're again inclined to publish something without.facts to back it up.

rolling.gif

You completely fail to grasp a word I have said....... I've repeated it several times now and can only surmise that it is deliberate obtuseness on your part. Have a lovely day.

PS: Hope you looked up the definition of libel in case you're again inclined to publish something without.facts to back it up.

Archived