VAN-EDM

To EDM

Luongo

Higgins

2014 first

To Van

Hall

Magnus PaayarviSvenson

this an extremely fair hockey deal, would the GMs be ballsey enough to do it?

Hall will have a 6 mill cap hit in 2014 do the Canucks will need to get rid of Raymond to clear dome cap space. I included Higgins because he is the exact type of character forward EDM needs and if we take in Halls salary we won't be able to resign Higgins

This of course depends if Luongo would be ok with living in EDM- doubt it

I see where you are coming from, but Hall at 6m will hurt EDM down the road. They have great young forwards, but nothing else. Their secOndary scoring is non existent so is their goaltending.

Hall is not going to be an all world player, he has less potential than RNH, eberle and yakupov. The oilers still have Gagner and we give them a first round pick, a chance to grab someone like Jensen.

Luongo immediately makes them better and gives them top 5 goaltending in the western conference

I see where you are coming from, but Hall at 6m will hurt EDM down the road. They have great young forwards, but nothing else. Their secOndary scoring is non existent so is their goaltending.

Hall is not going to be an all world player, he has less potential than RNH, eberle and yakupov. The oilers still have Gagner and we give them a first round pick, a chance to grab someone like Jensen.

Archived