The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Film Claims Death Row Inmate Killed OJ Simpson's Wife

DonLever

Here's a new theory about who killed OJ Simpsons ex-wife. This film claims a man on Florida's death row did the crime.

Glen Rogers claimed he was hired by OJ to steal some jewellery but he killed the two people.

But then OJ Simpson would still have committed a crime by hiring that guy to steal jewellery. Especially when two people died. OJ also told Rogers to "kill the bitch if necessary".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/was-oj-simpson-innocent-after-all-documentary-says-yes/story-e6frg6n6-1226520081030

http://www.thestar.c...-and-her-friend

BTW, the film will be shown on the discovery channel on wednesday.

As Kim Goldman (sister of second victim, Ron Goldman) says:

“I am appalled at the level of irresponsibility demonstrated by the network and the producers of this so-called documentary,” Kim Goldman said. “This is the first time we are hearing about this story, and considering that their ‘main character,’ Glen Rodgers, confessed to stabbing my brother and Nicole to death, you would think we would be in the loop.”

http://www.thestar.c...-and-her-friend

If I never have to hear the name OJ Simpson again, it'll be too soon.

All I can think of when I hear something like this is the poor Simpson children/Goldman family. Subjecting them to reliving the horrific loss of their loved ones is so awful. For Christ sake, a movie? Even if this was true, do we need a movie?

I'm sure a simple polygraph test would have been administered already if there were any credibility to this inmate's story and the results released to the public. The biggest story that riveted people to the edge of their seats for a few years yet this is the first anyone is hearing about this 'stunning revelation'? Not buying it for a second.

As Kim Goldman (sister of second victim, Ron Goldman) says:

I'm sure a simple polygraph test would have been administered already if there were any credibility to this inmate's story and the results released to the public. The biggest story that riveted people to the edge of their seats for a few years yet this is the first anyone is hearing about this 'stunning revelation'? Not buying it for a second.

Exactly this.

Only the network will make money out of this outlandish story. My sympathies are with the two victims and their families. I feel the network should have thought about it one more time and axed this documentary. Truth is, it's about money and advertising. People will watch it, advertisers will spend their money, and the victims are thrown under the bus again.

Archived