Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DeNiro

[Official] GDT Wolves vs. Admirals. 5 pm PST.

83 posts in this topic

You guys werent kidding when you said Kassian was robbed twice

You guys werent kidding when you said Kassian was robbed twice

Rodin with 3 assists, Schroeder with a goal (and he was on the ice for 3 of our 5 goals).

Good game for those 2 and Sterling aswell.

Rodin with 3 assists, Schroeder with a goal (and he was on the ice for 3 of our 5 goals).

Good game for those 2 and Sterling aswell.

Not to mention Tanev , who had two assists and was a +3.

He now has a respectable 6 points in 13 games as a shutdown D-man.

I doubt even Tanev knows what role he's playing, what with Arniel switching his partners seemingly every 1 or 2 games. :P Still though, put him with anybody but Joslin and I'm happy.

Canucks would be smart to get Rodin around the Sedin's as much as possible. He has skill but could really learn allot under their watch.

Canucks would be smart to get Rodin around the Sedin's as much as possible. He has skill but could really learn allot under their watch.

Agreed - he needs to build up his strength in a big way to prevent him from getting knocked around out there. He already has the speed and skill but needs more bulk to go consistently to the hard areas.

Its good to see Schroeder become more consistent after a slow start. Canucks should look at signing Matheson as a depth defenseman, I think he has been the clear number 2 guy this season behind Tanev.

Matheson is a career AHLer and the Canucks already have a ton of depth defensemen. Meanwhile, no season.

The needless penalty taken by Kassian in front of the opposing net, resulting in a game-altering power play goal against, brings back some bad memories involving Todd Bertuzzi. But unlike Crow, AV would bench Zack for quite a lot of time after that.

Cheap crosschecks to the back don't indicate toughness, Zack. Maybe we should get him to kill penalties so he has more appreciation in this regard. Or does he kill them already?

Schroeder is starting to pick the right spots to create consistent offense at this level. Good to see.

Matheson is a career AHLer and the Canucks already have a ton of depth defensemen. Meanwhile, no season.

The needless penalty taken by Kassian in front of the opposing net, resulting in a game-altering power play goal against, brings back some bad memories involving Todd Bertuzzi. But unlike Crow, AV would bench Zack for quite a lot of time after that.

Cheap crosschecks to the back don't indicate toughness, Zack. Maybe we should get him to kill penalties so he has more appreciation in this regard. Or does he kill them already?

Just reminded me too much of the Bert penalty parade in the Minny series, but yeah at times i wish we'd dish out some pain more often. At least this one didn't cost the game.