#1 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,664 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

Just ran races

Someone tell me what to do, it's so frustrating my feet are getting pushed together and I can already feel the feet being sore and its wiggling and crap and it hurts like hell and its only my first day appearently the second day is the worst and I'm not prepared for that but what can I do for now my legs feels like theres some crap poking me and extra weight and my feet feel like someone's taken pliers and pushed them together and I'm trying to sleep and all the sheets is getting stuck to the legs and not on my body and I just want to rip out my races from my future life what can I do

#2 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,970 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.