The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Okay so I deleted anything STHS, inluding the client STHS V1. I think the issue for me is downloading the client STHS V2. Just to make sure, is this the one that I am supposed to click on?

"STHS V2 Client : Version 2.1.8 - Release the 2013-01-19 : The STHS V2 Client is free and it'is use by General Manager to make change to there team (Roster, Lineup, ...). This version is NOT compatible with league running version 1.* of the SimonT Hockey Simulator."

Everytime I open that client link, the application "STHSClient-V2.exe" is the only thing that appears, and as soon as I click on it, it brings me to the latest client for the VHL. I have no clue what I am doing wrong

*running a PC laptop by the way

Okay so I deleted anything STHS, inluding the client STHS V1. I think the issue for me is downloading the client STHS V2. Just to make sure, is this the one that I am supposed to click on?

"STHS V2 Client : Version 2.1.8 - Release the 2013-01-19 : The STHS V2 Client is free and it'is use by General Manager to make change to there team (Roster, Lineup, ...). This version is NOT compatible with league running version 1.* of the SimonT Hockey Simulator."

Everytime I open that client link, the application "STHSClient-V2.exe" is the only thing that appears, and as soon as I click on it, it brings me to the latest client for the VHL. I have no clue what I am doing wrong

*running a PC laptop by the way

Archived