Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

This place is called a forum for a reason and Fantasy Hockey is appropriately placed under hockey discussion.

I think he means there's no point in whining and bitching about it. There's nothing wrong with commenting on it.

I personally like all the bickering and chatter. The league is back after almost 2 months with no simming and were all ready to go..

Love it all..

Alright guys keep the personal attacks out of the thread

Of the GM's we have in this league I would say 95% of them are active and knowledgeable and I appreciate it and Disaronno is in this group

I don't want any GM's leaving the league due to which FA signed where

I don't mind talk regarding what they think about the signings but I don't want it turned into a bitch fest and I especially don't want GM's attacking other GM's

Good thing there's no pony in whining. I hate ponies, and anything horse related.

Autocorrect, and you hate everything don't you. First blueberries and now ponies!

Signings

Joey-MacDonald.jpg

The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Joey MacDonald to a 1 year, $600,000 contract

9942851c42b58830e4afea6d24b8.jpeg

The Toronto Maple Leafs have signed Lino Martschini to a 3 year, $700,000 per year contract

0129359400_std.jpg

The Los Angeles Kings have signed Anton Babchuk to a 2 year, $2,500,000 per year contract

584-glass-tanner.jpg

The Washington Capitals have signed Tanner Glass to a 1 year, $750,000 contract

Poor Tanner looks so afraid. His hand isn't even formed into a fist.

The San Jose Sharks organization would like to thank VC and SOB for all their hard work in FA. Although the Sharks did not acquire the players they wanted to acquire, we are still going to be posting our depth chart for the next season. The Sharks are still below the cap floor and would like to acquire any big contracts that you guys don't want!

Johan Franzen - Logan Couture - Andrei Burakowsky

Joffrey Lupul - Mark Scheifle - David Jones

Patrick Thoresen - TJ Galiardi - Jiri Tlusty

Patrick Eaves - Andrew Desjardins - Mike Blunden

James Sheppard - Frazer McLaren

Tomas Kaberle - Matt Niskanen

Brad Stuart - Justin Braun

Paul Mara - Jason Demers

David Musil

James Reimer

Thomas Greiss

The Sharks are still below the cap floor and would like to acquire any big contracts that you guys don't want!

Heard a rumour from Bob McKenzie that a certain high priced player is now forcing his team to make a trade.

Anyone who's sad about not getting Hartnell/Perry PM me, I have someone to fill your life with joy

5% = Purple Pands who hasn't even been online since Dec 22nd and hasn't posted in this league since Dec 9th. Also OurTimeToShine who hasn't posted in a longtime. Heck i did all his FA offers because his team wouldn't have had a single goalie.

5% of 30 is 1.5, and 1.5 rounds up to the nearest whole number at 2. The math checks out people, it's Purple Panda and OTTs.