The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Signings

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Ales Kotalik to a 1 year, $550,000 contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Christian Hanson to a 1 year, $550,000 contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Chris Clark to a 1 year, $600,000 contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Brian Strait to a 1 year, $550,000 contract

The Detroit Red Wings have signed Adam Hall to a 1 year, $800,000 contract

Pleased to pick up Matt Carkner. His presence gives our defence some much needed depth.

Andrighetto looks to be a very good undrafted prospect signing for us as well with 4 points in 3 games. Hertl and Mikus have formed good chemistry with the Swiss winger.

Nicushkin will get a turn on the first line next game. McIlrath will sit as Pronger will make his debut in the pre-season against Boston.

Evgeni Malkins first game vs the Penguins tonight... We will be going back to the lines in our first game where we beat the Rangers, He will be lining up with Zetterberg and Yakupov. We are 1-0 with that line in tact and 0-2 without them together so it's a no brainer..

Crosby vs Malkin next on TSN.

So, something unexpected has come up in my life and I don't think I'll be in the mood to handle re-signings until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience caused...Hopefully someone can take over as Player Agent for me during this time.

So, something unexpected has come up in my life and I don't think I'll be in the mood to handle re-signings until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience caused...Hopefully someone can take over as Player Agent for me during this time.

Announcement

To GM's,

Chimon and I realise that the time has come where you are able to re-sign your players in the game. That being said at this time only your pure superstars who will sign the big big contracts will sign at this time. These are the players who have nothing to prove and will get paid either way.

At the 25-50 game mark discussions can happen on other top 6 players and at the half way game mark contract offers can be sent to all your pending UFAs/RFAs.

Please PM your respective Agent with a PM saying "(Team Name) STHS Re-Signing Players" and keep that PM open for all discussions on UFA's and RFA's.

For unrestricted free agents please contact VC all season to sign them.

Thanks, Chimon and Ari

Archived