Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Great game by the all-prospect team vs the Bruins, limiting them to just 18 shots! Kadri and Hertl both with a goal and assist to lead the way.

Yay my lines!

Where are the AHL scores located?

These are the 4 teams I haven't received lines for this season

Edmonton

Anaheim

Carolina

Philadelphia

Report: Artem Chubarov might hang up his skates after this season. After a meeting with league commissioner *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* and Phoenix general manager BananaMash, it has been reported that this may be Artem Chubarovs last season in the NHL. Phoenix will consider retiring Artem's jersey.

Shane O Brien (COL) for Fighting (Major) at 9:46, Dennis Wideman (CGY) for Fighting (Major) at 9:46, Dennis Wideman (CGY) for instigated a fight (Minor) at 9:46, Dennis Wideman (CGY) for instigated and being the aggresor in a fight (20 Minutes Game Misconduct) at 9:46

Dennis Wideman - 27 Pims.

The game VS the Flames was a lot closer than previous games. Going to see how this lineup does with Varlamov starting.

Only because real life Chubarov hasn't played hockey since 2009. I don't even know how he stayed in STHS to begin with. Gonna give him the retirement he deserves after this season *single tear rolls down cheek*.

The Detroit Red Wings would like to formally congratulate Artem Chubarov on a fantastic career. Players with his skillset and passion for the game come around once in a lifetime. Well deserved jersey retirement.

Suck what? You don't have one.

UMB is very familiar with what is between Crom's legs.