Kyle Quincey

Jaroslav Halak

Barret Jackman

Roman Polak

Matt D'Agostini

Brian Elliot

I want young guys, may consider picks.

Yes I'm serious.

Vancouver may be a part of the Nashville trade. They're probably not. But, you know, there's always a possibility. In this case, there's really no possibility. But I kinda just wanted to post a rumour. So here's one, Vancouver exploring the possibility of trading Sawyer Hannay to the Mexican Elite League for a 5% cut in a minor drug cartel.

I'm a Canadian general manager, I set up an agreement with the FDA for me to bring in Lilydale patties. However, our agreement ran out so I had to find a new company which was willing to set up a similar agreement to bring in meats much better than the local Arizona products.

It was within our budget to bring in Maple Leaf Prime patties. I feel our move to be justified and I will not be called a liar!

Look man, I've been smuggling chickens across the border okay? You caught me. Let's just not publicize this any further, I could lose my job, family, and more importantly my car over all of this! Do you understand man? Let it go... Please! Think of my car!

Archived