Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Pulled out a win over the Pens with MAF having an off-night. Leafs only had 14 shots on net lol.

Justin Schultz was injured in Game 3 of your season

I slotted Clark in

Schultz was back on Day 8

Hey Mash, let the best man win on day 9. And the worst one wear that sig for a week?

I guess Mash didn't come back.

Woah, good thing Mash wasn't around to agree to this because I lost in overtime.

Kyle Beach and Joakim Anderson both have 8 points in 4 AHL games to lead the league in points..

My AHL team is the only team with a 4-0-0 record thus far..

---

I legit feel bad for Sven, can't understand why STHS hates him this bad..

Carolina hoping to shake things up a bit a lot of notable players on the block (mostly forwards).

Another win but I am basically 100 percent reliant on my first and second lines....

Sick, I can beat Dallas. Good good.

Erat and Legwand pick up 2G 1A each, Suter with 3 points, trying to make a case to stay in Nashville I guess

Milwaukee sporting a 3-0-1 record, not far from Ari's 4-0-0. Beat Hamilton 2-1 in a SO and then we routed Niloc's Wolves 5-1. Michael Latta picking up 2G 2A and Jonathan Blum with 3A. Brendan Leipsic scores his first AHL goal

Carolina hoping to shake things up a bit a lot of notable players on the block (mostly forwards).

First in the West after a dominant game against the Sabres. Awesome start, but a few players definitely seem to be stuck in pre-season mode (looking at you, Buff).

VC, when it says Steen is suspended for 1 day, does it mean one day or one game? Not sure whether to replace him in my lineup for the next game or not.