The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Winnipeg draft class looking even better, Lindholm(5), Wennberg (11), Erne(16), Bowey(34), Arnesson (39), Hurley(55), Vanelli (60), McAdam(HM)

Wennberg just keeps shooting up the rankings, he'll fill in very nicely for my traded 1st rounder this year

Winnipeg draft class looking even better, Lindholm(5), Wennberg (11), Erne(16), Bowey(34), Arnesson (39), Hurley(55), Vanelli (60), McAdam(HM)

Wennberg just keeps shooting up the rankings, he'll fill in very nicely for my traded 1st rounder this year

Back and forth game against the Kings, Biggest lead was one. Sergei Kostitsyn nets two goals including a late PPG to tie it up. In the shootout Purcell and Weber score and the Preds win 5-4 in thr shootout, it's where I win every game now. Riberio added 3 points and Purcell scored his first as a Predator. We are now 3-1-2

The baby Preds won 2-1 to increase their record to 4-0-1 before Houston snapped their 4 game win streak with a 4-1 loss. Beck had two goals in each of the two games. Our record is now 4-1-1.

Archived