The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

On the topic of AGMs. I find that position pointless. All the AGM does is the dirty work the GM doesn't want to do. For the most part, an AGM doesn't even have much say. Some people have a plan in mind for their team (there is a reason I requested Ottawa).

OTB IN NASHVILLE

THE BELARUSIANS

LW/RW - 25 Y.O. Sergei Kostitsyn - 80 DI, 83 SK, 79 DU, 76 PA, 79 SC, 50 PO - 3.5M x 1, RFA

LW/RW - 28 Y.O. Andrei Kostitsyn - 80 DI, 79 SK, 82 DU, 70 PA, 73 SC, 40 PO - 3.75M x 1, UFA

THE SUPER SWEDES

LW/RW - 25 Y.O. Nicklas Bergfors - 82 DI, 76 SK, 80 DU, 71 SC, 45 PO - 2.1M x 2, RFA

THE DRAFT PICKS

2014 NSH ALL PICKS

Looking for the following -

2nd Line Winger and/or 2nd Pairing Defenseman

Also a certain someone on the Nashville roster is massively underachieving, don't know how to kick start him -.-

TO REACH ME:

Add me on MSN@ dodedede16@hotmail.com

MESSAGE ME ON THE SITE

PM CROM

Thanks guys!

- UMB

@AllKill, I think the Rock said it best; "Know your role and shut your mouth". We didn't have to give you a second chance bud. Just calm down a bit. And if you really want to change, don't respond to this post.

-Crom

I don't mind that allkill posts more then most for an AGM. However I think it's those forced compliments he is saying that gets on people's nerves. I hope he doesn't just disappear in fear of not being liked. He could limit the replying to every post, but I like it when people post a little review of their games. I tend to read what most people post.

My team can score, but the +/- some of my players have is awful.

Completely re-did the defence parings, and the forward lines except for line 1/2 C/RW

Expecting the team to come out flying tonight.

Phillips is now being paired with Karlsson after a disappointing season so far from Robyn Regher. Hopefully Regher can find chemistry with Veteran OFD John-Michael Liles.

Also, trying Dubinsky with Kessel and Spezza. If that doesnt work, Dub will be centring the 3rd line.

I understand, and I never said I'll violate the rules.

A moment ago, I didn't realize there was such a rule, and I was rather confused by it, when it was mentioned.

I just do not understand a point of it, but, all in all, rules are made at the sole discretion of the commissioner, influenced by the thoughts of other GMs. Therefore, I'll make fewer posts on this thread.

UMB promised this would be the last one that I have to post for him.

Hey guys -UMB here. I am officially looking for an AGM to help with the communications department here in Nashville. As I'm banned now I will need someone on CDC who can post on my behalf. You will be my voice on CDC and you can even help with the Predators. Thank you - UMB

I guess if you guys see me making another post for him you'll know I'm a bitch.

So I had quite a bit of time on my hands and I went through all the teams to figure out the top 3 performers dating back to day 54.

3rd star of the week

Taylor Hall(Edmonton Oilers) Taylor Hall had 4 goals and 3 assists in 4 games this past week and was a +5 along the way.

Archived