Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

What are we doing for scouting this year? I don't know about others, but my knowledge of 2014 prospects doesn't go very far after the 1st round..

What are we doing for scouting this year? I don't know about others, but my knowledge of 2014 prospects doesn't go very far after the 1st round..

AllKill hasn't started one fight, or contributed to any fight or argument here in this thread. He knows he's under the microscope here and he's doing a fantastic job, so I don't see why you "hot shots" need to bash him so much. It's an Internet thread..I don't see why you guys need to do that.

AllKill hasn't started one fight, or contributed to any fight or argument here in this thread. He knows he's under the microscope here and he's doing a fantastic job, so I don't see why you "hot shots" need to bash him so much. It's an Internet thread..I don't see why you guys need to do that.

Never thought I'd say it, but I agree with Romo on this one. Yes allkill is different in his mannerisms, but he doesn't start or add to fights and can manage a team fairly well